Skip to content

Help with ZSubmitter and Captcha Breaker

Hello,
can you anyone please help me configure Captcha Breaker to work with ZSubmitter.I will be using Captcha Breaker as the first service and from it i have set to use Antigate.

Here is how my hosts file looks like:

# -= GSA Captcha Breaker =-
127.0.0.1 api.decaptcher.com
127.0.0.1 api.de-captcher.com
127.0.0.1 api.de-captcher.info
127.0.0.1 api.decaptcher-reloaded.com
127.0.0.1 poster.decaptcher.com
127.0.0.1 poster.de-captcher.com
127.0.0.1 poster.de-captcher.info
127.0.0.1 poster.decaptcher-reloaded.com
127.0.0.1 api.dbcapi.me
127.0.0.1 api.deathbycaptcha.com
127.0.0.1 api.deathbycaptcha.eu
127.0.0.1 api.dbc.me
# -= GSA Captcha Breaker =-

Here is the setup in CB:

Here is the error i get from ZSubmitter:

In ZSubmitter i have set it up with some random info,but i get the error message above:
I've tried with removing the text between # -= GSA Captcha Breaker =- from the hosts file,but it still doesn't work.
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Im not giving support for this SER-rip-off tool called ZSubmitter. I wonder why this is still alife anyway.
  • edited September 2014
    Sven +1 , just took a trial of that software and it is like gsa ser web2.0 version . everything is same or similar . on the contraray gsa ser users will find the UI same to ser
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @Sven I am sure there is a reason why you dislike it so much, but SEREngines (@Jamese) still doesn't post daily for me even though my settings are correct. ZSubmitter works for me in that regard.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @Brandon - It's because back in the day, the developer of that software (zsubmitter) use to post here and when he released the first version it was very very similar to SER and I believe they even ripped off the engines and they were in the installation folder or something like that.

I can't remember exactly but it was pretty blatant ripoff. I think he then decided to focus on web 2.0's and isn't doing the SER platforms anymore (from what I can see)
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @s4nt0s - got it, thanks.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Even worse. They took the same scripts from SER, modified it a bit here and there and done. They tried to copy the whole script engine. Ripped of almost everything from SER thats possible (as I have all readable in text files).

However if it's still like that , you can simply take there ini files now and wit a some changes in syntax you can have your own scripts to work with SER.

You should not trust that guy at all. He did everyhting he can to rip people of from here.