Skip to content

Clarification Of Submissions Reached In A Day Pause

edited January 2013 in Need Help
I have a new campaign set at 15 +/- 2 per day for submissions yet on my first run it has made 115 submissions.

The campaign has 19 urls in it to target.

It is a very new site created today and I don't want to create too many links too quickly. I am wondering why it isn't pausing?

Is this because it is 15 x 19 per day in total?

Thanks
nicerice

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, that is not multiplied. Sorry but I don't know whats up there without some logs.
  • It's very simple in my opinion why that happens. There is no error.

Software runs verification in let's say 10 minutes?

And you are saying to software "stop after 17 verified links".

In those 10 minutes, software submits 157 links. And when verification time comes, you may have 77 verified links. Or even 107 verified links or something like that. Because software does not know which one out of those 157 submitted links are going to be verified... Do you know what I mean?
  • Thanks Sven and LWD that makes sense. This software is super fast!
  • I experienced similar problem. Dug the forum and seems like there were users having the same problem, although previously this was fixed.

Just started a project. Pause the project after 20 +/1 5 "submissions reached in a day"

But SER just keeps submitting. I'm now at 165 submitted and I stopped that particular project. It's a new site and I don't want to build links so aggressively now. At least not yet.

If I change to 20 submissions pause 1440 minutes, it works as expected. It's not exactly the same, but it's the closest behavior with the former.

Anyone experiencing this?
  • Okay, I forgot to mention this. One project works. The other doesn't.

Both have the same settings. One stopped after 24 submitted. The other still runs when I stop it manually. Now it is 165 submitted.
  • This happens to me also. Some projects well exceed the number of submissions set.

On another issue, If all projects are in a paused state after reaching their submission limit and I restart GSA after an update, ALL projects will restart.