Skip to content

SER uses no follow URLs

MaXMaX Portugal
It seems that even though I have selected (2nd tier settings) only do follow links SER seems to ignore that and uses all URLs

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you mean tier filter options?
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    Hi Sven,

yes sorry for not being precise enough. I am selecting in the tier filter option " Do Follow only"
    Once again sorry  for not making it clear.

ok so you say the links it builds to the main project URLs are those who are no follow as well?
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    Yes, that is correct
    can't see this happening over here. Can you send both projects as backup?
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    I am looking at the program files (C:\Program Files\GSA Search Engine Ranker) I assume that I can make a copy of the project there? need some help please on how to make the back up
    right click on them->modify->backup
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    How do I send you the files? do you want me to upload them to our server and give you a download link?
    yes or use a free file hoster
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    edited September 2014
    <links removed by admin>
    files are damaged
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    OK no idea how and why the files are corrupt, leave it, I have no idea how to fix it, it would be good if I could , but its not that big of an issue. Thanks for your time.
    hmm plz upload again on rghost.net ... I would like to see and fix that issue if there is one.
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    Sven I have removed the files again, I dont want that anyone can can view them, let me know where I can send you the links again please
    send the urls by email.