Skip to content

ZeroLists.com | List #2 Out - 200k+ Unique Verified Targets & Ranking Diagram | Forum + Autobuy

Comments

• edited August 2014
    @Zero

Faker... you just exploit Google for Black Hat techniques... Not good.

• edited August 2014
    @Belgie - Glad to have you back on the thread, I really enjoyed helping you out earlier in the other pages.

I'm not sure if you're a competitor with another account, but, building of links is blackhat. Unless you want to add 1,000 words of content daily, do "natural" SEO by posting on your businesses Facebook page 24/7 and stuff like that, you're doing blackhat SEO.

The technique I'm sharing is a complete diagram, and you can see some great reviews. I just had a conversation with a client on Skype today, needless to say, he was quite satisfied.

• Guys buyer of all zero list.. Zero is bad one.. Check out my new list coming soon.. All in just 37$.

• @Belgie - Oh, the irony.
  • edited August 2014
    @Zero

u r rude.....! bcuz am want sell list dont mean u r mean rejecter.

• VijayarajVijayaraj India
    edited August 2014
    @Belgie I'm not a list buyer of zero ( After all the ruckus you people are creating I'm tempted to buy & see what the hell is in the list lol :p ). As far as I can see @zero is an active member on the forum and helps out people in most of the threads( A tad bit of rudeness here and there but overall he is a good guy helping out ) but you people on the other hand are openly attacking him thinking you are ruining his business but increasing his sales to be honest. I have always been a lurker in most of these attack threads but today you guys went a bit and started marketing your list on his sales thread. Seriously?? I wish @sven take a look at this. No matter how much you try to smear him, his list and diagram speaks for themselves.. blackhat? exploit Google? what kind of hole did you crawl out of?? every one of us building even a single link is doing black hat and you are selling list?? really?
  • Thanks @Vijayaraj‌
    Belgie added me on Skype and I think I solved the issue with him. He is not a buyer, but wants to sell lists too. He said he'll stay off my thread and stop promoting his stuff if I don't go on his (future) thread and advertise... lol.

Update: zerolists.com purchased, waiting for it to propogate DNS so I can get everything setup :)
  • Update: Working on ZeroLists.com autobuy and forum.

WordAi will be removed due to non-customers sharing the account and abusing it (and changing the settings so that I get charged for extra words).

• Are you selling the same list to others or updating with the new one ?
  • @redfoxseo - lists are updated constantly.
  • @zero

When are you looking to have the new forum and auto-buy up and running?
  • @SuperSEO - tomorrow. Labor day weekend, so I have Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday off from school :)
  • Extremely excited! Had 10 testers test out the new list, and an average of 400+ LpM and 250+ VpM among the 10 testers! 

Waiting for information on editing my thread and then the forum, autobuy and the new list that has been filtered 4 times will be released! :)
  • Hi Zero,
    is your list in .SL format?
  • @peterperseo - Yes, it is :) 
  • @Zero
    I wrote you a message on skype yesterday, still waiting a reply...
  • Hi,

I didn't receive a message, can you please resend it? Thanks.
  • ok just bought the list and looking forward to the diagram.. i hope this is an updated list as well ... please respond ot my skype
  • @gabainc - Delivered.

Huge update guys!

I know a lot of you have been asking me on Skype when the new list, forum, autobuy and permanent link set would be ready...

Unlike other sellers, we take time and follow the 4 step process above... and I'm glad to say that it's been producing killer LpM and VpM (check my screenshot in the main thread).

Alexander
  • Well, 3 days ago I bought the list (but not the last one, the first list... bad timing 8-| ).

Anyway the list is really good, I was thinking that maybe it was overused by previous buyers, but not, it's working well with a really good LPM and, above all, VPM.

My limit is, like always, to have too many projects for my VPS; so I can't go with high thread number, anyway for the 200 threads I'm using, I have around 100 LPM and 60 VPM. I never had higher number of LPM/VPM also with other list I've bought in this forum, so I think that for my settings/resources, it's the maximum I can get.

Good job Zero!

Also I'm really curious of try his diagram of ranking, it's easy to prepare and thank you for the good tips it includes
    :)
  • @peterperseo - Thank you :)

Working on something big, anyone that buys before the 10th of September will be in for a surprise :)
  • How much is your list?  Details? 

• Hi Zero , i'm decided to buy your list , so i have some questions .

Is the list available on zerolists.com up-to-date ? & How many users are using that list ?
    Is there any new list in progress ?

Best regards .

• @im_merlin‌ $57, you can purchase at http://zerolists.com, please let me know if you have any questions before committing to the list.
    @wperpe last update was two days ago :) Always up to date, and 10 customers per list. Even though this is version 2, version one had several subversions due to the fact that we had almost 100 sales :)
  • @zero

I purchased your list and when I go to download the file all I receive is a text document with the letter o.  How can I download the list with the ranking diagram?
  • @zero

Please Check PM
  • @SuperSEO, I already have. If you read my usertitle, you would know that I am sick and I don't have much time to come online.

Thanks for disputing, though. Enjoy having your $57 back, and in return, your information posted everywhere on the internet :)

Karma's a bitch.
  • @zero I know this is none of my business but that was pretty rude. As a customer he posted about not receiving the list and there was no reply from you and he disputed but he waited for your reply. When you provide a service you can't leave the thread unattended for 13 days.
  • He had already gotten the list instantly after purchasing, his order was fraudulent and he was given a 1 byte file instead. I sent it to him manually, not after 13 days. I replied to his messages, but he sent them so frequently and ignored the fact that he had my Skype, email and the ability to read my usertitle.
  • I'm interested in contextual backlinks coming from Articles, Web 2.0 and Wiki websites.
    How many LPV and VPM you provide from your list? You can give me ballpark figure from your experience.