Skip to content

[BanditIM] Text Captcha Service Official Thread

BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
edited December 2014 in Buy / Sell / Trade
The time has come everyone! Our text captcha service accomplishes what the old AskMeBot used to do -- solve text capchas. We saw the need for a much better system, therefore we created our own service! Our system can solve nearly every mathematical text question:

"What is 5 + 5 / 2 * 3"
"5 - 2 + 1 / 17 = ?"
"1234 * 543 / 11 equals what?"
...etc

As well as many many other random text questions, some examples being:

"What color is the sky?"
"How many fingers do humans have?"
"How tall is lebron james?"
...etc

We cannot possibly test all possible scenario with the other 'random questions', but we have seen some GREAT results thus far with our tests. Unfortunately, we obviously cannot solve questions that are site-related such as: "What is the name of our site?", "What words are in our logo?", etc.

The cost will be $8/mo for 1 license (which works on 1 IP), and drastically decrease in price the more licenses you purchase. Also, the first version will not have a dashboard system for you to verify our system is actually working (like AskMeBot - they just left you in the dark unfortunately), but the next version will have a full-fledged dashboard that will allow you to see what questions GSA sent to our server, and what answer we gave in return. 

For now, see these stunning reviews from our beta testers as proof of our system's success:

You may sign up at http://bit.ly/BanditIMTextCaptcha , or if you have already registered at admin.banditim.com, you may simply login at http://bit.ly/BanditIMTextCaptcha. Once logging in you will see the pricing structure. Input how many TOTAL LICENSES YOU NEED in the box above the Subscribe button, then press the button. You may automatically switch your license to a different IP/computer after leaving it idle for 5 minutes (no need to contact us to switch it manually).

Whenever you need to upgrade/downgrade licenses, our system will prorate your subscription price. What this means is it will cancel your current subscription with us, give you "credit back" for the unused days left on that previously paid subscription, and then create your new subscription. Refer to our FAQ page in your dashboard for further information.

After purchasing, your API key will be displayed in your dashboard on the right side. To use the API key go into GSA SER:

Options > Captcha -- at the bottom you will see a section for BanditIM.
Note: Our service is not like DeathByCaptcha or other captcha services. We solve text captchas, not image captchas.

You may sign up for free and check out the FAQ page for most questions. Otherwise, feel free to leave a comment here, PM me, or personally email me at support@banditim.com with any questions/comments/feedback. 

Thank you!

Neil Emeigh
BanditIM Owner

Comments

• I have had the opportunity to beta test this system and I am here to report that the solution is solid. What you see is what you get--short and simple. The price and performance of the package is a win win.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Great to see you have the service officially up and running. I was lucky enough to be one of the beta testers and was able to run many campaigns with the service enabled.

The campaigns ran great and there was no additional lag/wait time or drop in LPM while using this service. LPM was very solid and campaigns ran smooth as butter. 

I can't wait to see the next version with the built in dashboard to check success rates.

I'm a fan of your email accounts and now a fan of your text captcha service. Can't wait to see what else you offer in the future for SER users. :)

• Absolutely a no-brainer in my opinion. BanditIM delivers quality with his emails and I have no doubt this is going to be an askmebot killer pretty easily. It's hard to say how the service increases your verifieds but just do your maths: if I run 10k unique domains of just contextuals I usually get about 1.5-2k questions (minimum) sent to the service. Even if just 10% gets solved, that's 150-200 unique domains I wouldn't be able to hit without the service. Thumbs up from me!
  • I was beta testing the service and saw an LPM increase of about 20% on my server. 

The service is solid and there was no lag.

I am looking forward to the full service.
  • I was in β test and can say honestly that it works as a charm. Have much more better success especially for the wiki sites (where that type of captcha is widely used). It worst the price at 100%. I can only suggest some kind of internal success rates stats to be included into the dashboars (now I only can follow how many has been sent via SER stats).

Highly recommend!

Good Like with sales!
  • To run successfull GSA project you need few decaptchers and of course banditim, worth of its price.
    Very solid, definitely must have tool

• Don't mean to sound like an echo, but s4nt0s pretty much nailed it. I've been using BanditIM's email accounts for close to a year now and now he brings out this text captcha server as well - again as above, I saw around a 20% increase in LPM across 4 servers. I sent an email this to Neil after a week or so of being a beta tester:

"I've been playing around with running it on a server with the same lists and letting SER scrape and removing the API key, and every time across all servers I'm seeing a bump in LPM. Sometimes removing the key after 3-4 days other times after a few hours and every time the result is the same."

Overall, you can't say fairer than that - whatever the price is, a 20% bump in LPM is worth the money (even if you normally see 50LPM or 500LPM, a 20% increase is very good). I pay for many different things every month and only a few actually help my link-building and this is one of them. I'd like to see stats and more details of the results, I'm not sure if this is available or not, but only because I like to know everything about everything in case it can be optimised and made better somehow.

In one sentence: Buy it, don't even think about it, just buy it because it works.
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    Just out of curiosity, roughly how many platforms use these types of captcha?
  • This tool/service so far has saved me countless hours! What I mean by that is this... I spent much time "tweaking" and "fiddling" with settings to get my LpM's higher. I would read day after day how all the pro's on this forum were getting much better results than I... and I was using the same settings they were! Then when BanditIM offer my a spot in the beta for this new tool, I replied, and received my API key.... and the change in results was immediate... and sustained!

I am really like that Neil and his team are very proactive in improving the service and the results.
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    @MorphMan - Every platform has the chance of having them so I can't say for sure. And since GSA doesn't tell us if we solved a question right or not there is no way for us to collect data except to see how many questions come in. That being said, you can see from all the reviews as 'blind proof' that the system simply works :)

Thanks everyone else for the awesome reviews, it's such a great feeling to know I have helped so much! Really -- thank you :)
  • Hi guys, I'm not going to write a long review as previous post already describe what I experienced.
    The service is top notch it delivers what promises, finally got more links out of my lists, speed is the same no drop noticed, even cpu usage is not higher. 

Good job, is all I can say. 
  • I was fortunate enough to get in on the beta testing. I can't comment too much on the increased LPM due to running multiple complex campaigns, but I can see that the api was peppy, and I saw very few errors in text captchas, so that is a good sign!

I too can't wait to see the new interface where we can see the captchas sent and the responses.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    I got in on the beta testing from the beginning. Within a few hours of having it running, I was sold on the service straight away and signed up to have it running on all my servers. The price is extremely affordable, especially for those with multiple installs.

The actual number of text captchas encountered really surprised me. I had around 30k text captchas recorded in the first couple of days on one install. Imagine what that would be over a month? A lot of extra links for a very tiny investment.

I did sit there watching CB to see the answers given to text captchas. A lot of them were being solved correctly. There was the odd one that slipped through, but they were ones with different backgrounds. Difficult to put an exact number on it.

Numbers will vary across platforms and site lists, but there are a huge number of sites out there that use text captcha protection. This is the best and most affordable way to get links on those sites.

I have had zero downtime since subscribing last month, so the service runs without any issues. All in all, I'm a very happy customer and can see this being a permanent subscription.

Thanks for a great service!
    I want to thank everyone who has posted a review thus far, all the more motivation to keep improving this service to make your LPM's even better :)
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Just signed up, is there a way to verify it's working at all?

@Brandon - Input your API into GSA and press 'test'. If it says it's working, then it is :). We are finishing up another parsing update that will increase the solve rates much more, and after that we will be providing a dashboard for users to see the questions+answers that go through the system from their API. In the meantime, all you have to see is an awesome increase in LPM.
  • System looks great just joined and about to grab some BIMs.
    @Rocket976 - Awesome, thanks! Let me know if you have any questions other than the PM I sent you :)
  • Have been using the Text Captcha service for awhile and have seen an increase in links - I also get my emails from BanditIm - very happy with service!
    @newbieseo - Thanks so much for the review pal, I really appreciate it! :)
  • I'm using this service from the beta stage and became a paid subscriber,
    because I see 15%-20% more verified links.

Worth every penny!
  • Very happy with this service! I've been using the text captcha for a while now and I'm getting about an extra 10LPM
    @Crownvic @LazerPanther - Thanks so much for the great reviews guys, really appreciate it!

We got an AWESOME update coming in the next 1-3 days. Keep an eye out for your emails or this thread :)
  • Just bought yesterday after being a beta tester.
    Thanks JudderMan, glad to have you on board!
    UPDATE

Another big update is here! In the next 10 hours we will be deploying update #2 which contains the following upgrades to the system:

- Much improved answer engine. LPMs should soar even higher :)
         We are clearing our database over the next 24 hours so that our new engine can replace the previously incorrect answers. You may see lots questions that don't logically have answers to them, but our old system would try solving them anyways. This will be flushed out within 24 hours. Regardless, having too many questions answered is not as bad as not having enough questions answered.

- User stats:
         You now have the ability to look at all the questions that GSA has sent to our server as well as the answer we returned. If you see our engine was incorrect, you can press a button next to the question+answer pair that sends the question to our Unanswered database which will then be solved by our hired typers. NOTE: This button is currently not functioning, we wanted to get the stats out as quickly as possible.

Stay tuned for more updates! If you would like to request a feature, please let me know - I'm all ears!

Sincerely,

Neil
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited August 2014
    Looking forward to the updates. I'm seeing increased LpM and increased total verifieds using the system.
    Well worth the price IMO.
  • Hi
    What langage you can do ?
    @joel - Currently only English, but plans in the future for multi-languages :)
    PM me for a chance to receive a free trial!