Skip to content

Rank Tracker (SEO Suite) & Captcha Breaker

Hello,

I have followed all the steps in http://docu.gsa-online.de/captcha_breaker/seo_powersuite but still I can't get to forward captcha's to GSA captcha breaker.

I get this pop up from my "Rank Tracker" :
"Software cannot be started" - Rank Tracker requires access to the developer's site. Cpmmectopm cannot be established due to some custom settings on your computer. 

Please open your locat "hosts" file and remove the link to link-assistant. com from it. "

I can verify that my "hosts" file doesn't have the link - " link-assistant. com " 
I have 127.0.0.1 services.link-assistant.com though on my host file (this one starts up with gsa captcha breaker)

Please help! Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You need to start Link Assist first and later CB.
  • Yes I have started Link Assistant first before I started CB
  • The problem still exist even if i start link assistant before CB.
    Maybe they added some protection to not trick them using there overpriced service.
  • edited August 2014
    Hey, why spreading that news about their "overpriced" service and so on? They added native support for DeathByCaptcha many years ago - and AFAIK this is one of the cheapest services out there.
    DECAPTCHER when I checked out the software, there was just there own service to fill captchas automatically. I didn't see that deathbycaptcha option. Can you make a screenshot?