Skip to content

New email error in latest versions

Hey in latest versions I am getting this error spammed non-stop:

2014-07-16 12:39: E-Mail login error for Sarayax561@hotmail.com: -ERR authentication failed [first appeared at 2014-07-16 11:33]

I tried new hotmails (bought them from some seller here in GSA forum) and yahoo emails. All are getting these errors and I have no clue how to fix them. Help please?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry must be the email itself being banned or something. Nothing in SER changed how emails are checked.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    That's weird, I'm running yahoo's and mailru in my projects and not getting any errors. :/
  • @Sven
    Below is screenshot how it looks on my SER and it looks like a bug. I saw this problem before but i was thinking acc is dead so i deleted it. Today i checked password, and SER changed password for account. Because of this i got error metioned above. After i replaced corrupted pass with proper pass account is alive again.

• Well it happens on all my email accounts. I've bought a new batch of 1k hotmails, gmails and yahoo accounts. All fresh and that error is getting sprayed on all of my projects.

Is it related to time between two email logins?
    Did you modify the files from external programs?
  • I've tried to buy a whole new and fresh batch of accounts. We'll see if they work once I receive delivery.

No I didn't modify anything.
  • Also no modifications on my side. Another bug example  here. I can send you projects backup if this can help.

• Alright I bought some new yahoo emails and tested them.
    Now I am getting new errors on all the projects:

2014-07-17 05:58: E-Mail login error for tindenobe1975@yahoo.com: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] (#AUTH701) Service is not available; please try again later.
    2014-07-16 22:20: E-Mail login error for depvelicha1976@yahoo.com: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] internal server error (#IS6532)
    2014-07-17 10:20: E-Mail login error for bubacompbizp1975@yahoo.com: -ERR [AUTH] (#MBR1212) Incorrect username or password. [first appeared at 2014-07-16 21:37]

These errors are getting spammed on all projects. These are whole new yahoo accounts I just bought.
  • Same but after a while they disappear.
  • "2014-07-17 05:58: E-Mail login error for tindenobe1975@yahoo.com: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] (#AUTH701) Service is not available; please try again later.
    2014-07-16 22:20: E-Mail login error for depvelicha1976@yahoo.com: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] internal server error (#IS6532)"

This errors are because of yahoo servers problems. No email service have 100% uptime, sometimes servers are overloaded and thats result. These errors are temporary and its not possible to avoid them. Ser cant access mailbox when you see this error, but after X-XX minutes all will be ok again so this dont have big influence on performance.

When you see this error: "ERR [AUTH] (#MBR1212) Incorrect username or password" check manually password (click show) in email verification options. Pass can be corrupted but if you manually replace corrupted pass with good pass acc will be working again.
  • edited July 2014
    I sometimes found the same issue problem with email, but i notice this strange passwords in gmail emails.
    This happeed to me like 5 times, but in previus versions.
    Last time was on 7.july and i have no idea what is caosingthis.
    can only happen if you modify the *.prj file from an external program.
    found and fixed one possible bug in upcoming version
  • having this problem too :( almost all emails got this
    you might have to reimport the accounts or at least set password new
  • I got this error and noticed the password was corrupted...
    It looks GSA SER is corrupting the passwords...
  • SAME  issue here
    passwords work when i manually test them
    and GSA says all emails failed
    i have tested 100 yahoo and 1000 hotmails

Please help !!!

I doubt that it was SER that screwed up like 1000 or even 100 passwords. The chance that SER made a mistake to save your password was like 256 to 1.

Please check if that error comes really from a wrong password.

• edited July 2014
    thedevilwearsclothes 
    Are you sure you use proper format ? This is proper format for SER:
    dulannaremw1972@yahoo.com:pop.mail.yahoo.com:995:dulannaremw1972@yahoo.com:7628EMUJmkvp:1
  • @satyr85 yes and i have used the same setup before without an issue
    this started a few days ago
  • Hi All,

Yesterday I created a new project, imported the emails accounts from the clipboard. Tested all the accounts. And today one of the emails addresses have a password of "hcÏD¤»,÷" instead of "Inkswrnp0".

• Yesterday I updated the password, test the email address, let it run overnight and got the same error and the password was corrupted again. Something is corrupting the passwords!
  • Sven I have an email address that GSA SER keeps corrupting the password. Do you want me to send you the details so you can check why GSA SER is doing that?
    yes please. Also let me know what exactly you do with that project...do you often edit it or what you do with it so I can reproduce this.