Skip to content

♞♞♞ SEOSpartans Reliable Catch-all Emails ♞♞♞ Stop Worrying About Emails RIGHT NOW ♞♞♞ FREE Trial

Comments

• MY REVIEW
    (i got the free review copy )

I have earlier tried setting up SMTP on digitalocean vps for my  catchall email , that setup had lot of problems . Also i got a notice from them for too many incoming mails to the node . other option was to go for costly offshore hosting . then came this guy 

-> no proxies reqd. for accessing mail
    -> no tension regarding spam complaints 
    -> new email id every month ( i think so)
    -> no need of maintenance or any other task .

i used the provided email id for a C&b project , till now i have submitted 250K links using only this email and no errors till now .

+1
  • Great service would highly recommend emails last longer than yahoo and don't get any error messages
  • penumbrapenumbra Antarctica
    edited May 2014
    Can i get review copy?
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    @DonCorleone, @tommy99

Thank you both for your reviews. :D

Sry but all review copies have been claimed. However, there's still a 7 day $1.99 trial for everyone and you can cancel directly from your members area if anytime.
    Get them while they're hot!
  • just signed up - looks good so far.
    I have a question regarding existing emails in a project - does GSA need them, or is it safe to delete existing email accounts in a project and add the catch all?
    Assuming email is only used for sign up, should be safe to delete those emails already used in GSA - correct?
  • @Hinkys Where can I see how full the emails are?
    @flowerbaron
    Well if you want to be 100% sure, you can just set all the projects to "Active(VE)" and then once the projects finish, you can delete all the old ones.

As of right now, there really isn't any direct way to do this. 

You could however get something like roundcube, set up your emails there and then login and see how full they are. We will probably setup some tutorials on doing that but can't make any promises.
  • Yesterday i started trial, and as the service convinced me today i bought the 3 email plan.

Im presuming you will maintain my current email and add 2 more?

Also presuming this is done manually?
    @blogmaster2003
    Actually you will need to create a new account for the new plan, sent you a msg.
  • xdigitalxdigital South Florida, United States
    I just signed up for the trial. My hotmail accounts are taking a crap on me and it's time to try something new. I just so happened to find your service while looking for a reliable email creator. Thanks for saving me a bunch of $$$
    @xdigital
    No problem, let me know how it works out.
  • @Hinkys I used the review set you sent on 4 spam projects, but realistically, how many projects could you run through 1 address and have you tested this?
    @davbel
    Well it depends on the LPM more than it does on the number of projects so I haven't tested it in that particular way. 

10 projects running on 200+ LPM would probably be too much but then again, you could run a single catch-all on 100+ projects with total 20 LPM without any problem whatsoever.

You would need to test this out yourself if you want to know for sure.
  • Hinkys  it can not be hard to create a script that checks how much space left there is for the emails. 

This would make things alot more easier for everyone, to know when to upgrade emails.

No one wants to waste time and money to create links and then find out their email activation was deleted.
    @cefege
    While I feel what you're saying, it's not trivial-easy (at least not for our current coder) and since our backend is still a work in progress, there are other things that also need to be implemented.

I'll try to do a short tutorial on checking the space left via 3rd party tools.

Also, if you're not pushing the limits of recommended LPM or hanging near the edge, you shouldn't ever have a problem with maxing out your space.

But all-in-all, showing the space left in your members area is a feature that we definitely want to implement sooner or later, I just can't promise that's it's going to be sooner rather than later. :)
    edited June 2014

Stop Worrying About Emails 
              Once And For All!          

• edited June 2014
    @hinkys I get this error on all my projects:
    014-06-13 16:19: E-Mail login error for xxx : No Buffer space available [first appeared at 2014-06-13 12:59]

What does it mean?
  • ^ i think thats an environment specific stack error.Get that even for non catch all mails sometimes
  • Yea some proxies were dead. That caused it.
  • Hello I've subscribed yesterday to your service and I am getting this message across all the projects. I'm only running 10 projects to test this out

2014-06-14 15:54: E-Mail login error for catch@xxxxxxcom: Valid name, no data record of requested type

• Im also getting the message All Failed when testing the e-mails yesterday they were good and it worked fine during a day but right now is not working at all.
  • Emails are not working at all Today!

Hinkys  are you aware of this? When can we expect a fix for this?
    This is very bad for business. I had to stop 5 SERs this morning because of this problem. 

Hope I won't have to go back to hotmails.

edited June 2014
    Yes, we're experiencing a downtime and are currently working with our server provider to fix this. Hopefully it will be up real fast.

Edit: cefege, raumaitre, Everything should be back to normal now, I sincerely apologize for this hiccup.
    Im still having issues with my email. image
    Just an update. My emails are working fine. I'm not getting any error messages within GSA SER any more.
    edited June 2014
    xdigital We had a 1h period where our server was a bit sluggish around the time you posted this so it might be that, sent you a PM with more details, please respond.
  • @Hinksys the service seems to be up and down still:

2014-06-16 22:33: E-Mail login error for catch@*****.********.com: Non authoritative - host not found
    2014-06-16 20:58: E-Mail login error for catch@*****.********.com: Connection timed out [first appeared at 2014-06-16 14:18]
  • Yep, same here. Has been playing up for the last 3 - 4 days.
  • edited June 2014
    Not working for me also. Getting "All failed" error message from GSA SER. @Hinkys please update on what's going on?