Skip to content

♞♞♞ SEOSpartans Reliable Catch-all Emails ♞♞♞ Stop Worrying About Emails RIGHT NOW ♞♞♞ FREE Trial

HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
edited January 2016 in Buy / Sell / Trade
         NO MORE         
 DISPOSABLE EMAILS!!! 

It's Time To Up Your Game!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You need something that's     
     100% reliable     

You need a simple      
     set & forget solution     

You need something that     
     doesn't break your bank!     

And most importantly... 

You need to  stop worrying  about emails 
  once and for all!   

Presenting...

And our...

GSA SER Catch-all Emails     

also known as...

The Most Reliable
Email Solution
On The Planet

This is a NextGen Blackhat Email Solution   

• 100% Private Emails - No sharing emails between users or similar nonsense. Only you will be able to access the inbox of your email(s). Period. 
  • Unlimited Use - You can use our emails on 10 projects on a single server OR on 1000 projects across 10 servers, we don't really care! Your only limitation is the 300mb inbox / email. And let me tell you...that's A LOT of emails.
  • Instant Account / Email Setup - Our backend is completely automated! As soon as you purchase a package and create an account, you will have a unique download link waiting for you in members area so you can get started RIGHT AWAY.
  • 1-click Import To GSA SER - Your email(s) will be in a GSA SER format, with spintax and all the settings pre-configured. You just need to download the .txt file, import it to as many projects as you wish and click start!
  • 300mb Inbox / Email - You would have to be spamming really hard with 200+ LPM 24/7 to fill up just one 300mb inbox. But if you want to do it, that's perfectly fine!
  • Automatic Inbox Cleanup - Our system automatically deletes all emails older than 5 days. This will make ensure a fast connection and email download and at the same time prevent your inbox getting maxed out.
  • Cancel Anytime - If for some weird reason you don't want to use our service anymore, just cancel your account directly from your dashboard and be done with it!

We Laugh In The Face Of Blacklists   

• UNLIMITED Alias Generation - All you need is a big-ass spintax before the @ (which is already included in the SER template) and you have a never ending supply of unique emails. Specific email blacklisting is a thing of the past.
  • Branded Looking Domains - Each email you get is a unique subdomain on a "branded" domain. So these aren't the typical "...@a3k5.kfjte84.com" looking emails that scream SPAM at first glance. No no, our emails look as legit as possible and this alone eliminates a lot of potential blacklistings.
  • Swap Emails On Request - Even if some webmasters might blacklist your entire email subdomain (the part after @), it's absolutely no problem! You can request a new catch-all email (on a new unique subdomain) once per month and never look back! But most of the time this isn't necessary and you can use the same email for a long time.

We Have Serious Buletproof Hardware   

• Dedicated Email Servers - We're dead serious when it comes to hardware. No baby league stuff like VPS or (lol) shared hosting. We're running top of the line hardware in the form of super fast dedicated servers.
  • Multiple SSDs Per Server - Each server comes with multiple redundant SSDs to ensure maximum speeds & reliability when processing emails. That means instant almost email retrieval via pop3.
  • Lightning Fast POP3 Access - Dedicated servers, SSDs, 1gbps lines? Nuff said.
  • Advanced Server Monitoring - Our servers are CONSTANTLY monitored and there are a number of people at any given time watching over them. Their job is to make sure that servers run as smooth as possible. And in the rare case that something does happen, they're instantly on top of the problem to ensure an almost perfect guaranteed uptime.
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - If for some cosmic-reason-that’s-yet-to-happen we don’t uphold our 99.9% uptime guarantee in any given month, you will get a full refund!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stop Worrying About Emails 
          Once And For All!          

*For more info on the recommended LPM, pricing and other stuff, please visit our site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ                   

Q: What is a catch-all (master) email anyway?   
Catch-all is a mailbox that will "catch" all of the emails sent to non-existent email addresses on that specific domain. 

For example: If your catch-all email is "catch@domain.com", you can register on the same site with "john@domain.com" and "lucy@domain.com" (and as many other aliases as you want, even tho these email addresses technically don't exist) and receive all confirmation links in 1 mailbox.

That means that you can make as many accounts as you want on a specific site using "imaginary" emails and confirm all of them by using 1 "master" email in your projects. Pretty cool, huh?

Q: Why is this better than using thousands of cheap disposable emails?   
First of all, are you sure that those 1000 disposable emails will work in a tomorrow / next week / next month? 

With our catch-all emails, you can be sure they will work until the end of time. Also, they're ridiculously "hands-off" and simple to use. You just import the txt file (which you can download IMMEDIATELY after paying and registering on our site) in your template projects and you're done thinking about emails for a few months. 

So every few month you just swap your emails for free, select all of your projects and import your new ones (click yes on the "remove old email accounts?" prompt) and you're done!

Q: How does SER handle catch-alls?   
SER does a very good job at handling catch-all emails out of the box:
- It connects to the master email via POP3
- It correctly tracks which emails belong to which project
- It uses a spin macro to create a new unique alias on each new submission

Simply put, once you give SER a catch-all email, it will automatically and correctly handle everything no matter how many projects use that same email.

Q: Why wouldn't I just setup a catch-all email myself?   
Sure, go ahead! 

But it's not just a matter of buying a cPanel shared hosting and a domain, creating a catch-all and blasting away. 

First of all, shared hosting just doesn't cut it. 

When you're on shared hosting (or better said, when you don't have root access), there's a firewall standing between you and the server and there's nothing you can do about it. 

That means that you're going to have to go real easy on POP3 if you don't want to get your IP banned. Sure proxies and longer time between logins helps, but it's hardly ideal. Not to mention the fact that many hosting providers won't be happy about what you're doing on their shared server, especially since catch-all emails properly abuse the server's disk.

The next step would seem to be a VPS. That way, you can tweak the firewall as needed and providers are generally much more easy going about what you're doing. However, you're still abusing the disk that other people are using. And this means trouble. 

But even if you manage to get a VPS for < $10, you still need a cPanel license which is around $15 / month. Not to mention the fact that it needs to be a min of 1gb ram server to operate "efficiently" (more like barely running). 

So you're already looking at $25+ / month. 

On top of that, there's setting everything up, taking care of the server, etc. And at that price point the VPS is semi-managed at best. You better know your way around WHM as well as cPanel!

Q: Will the email I get be private?   
Yes, 100% private, there's ABSOLUTLY NO SHARING involved.

Q: How does your pricing work?   
Simple, you're paying the monthly fee as long as you're using our emails.

Q: What is your refund policy ?   
In the practically impossible case that you experience less than 99.9% uptime in any month, just contact our support and we will refund your full monthly fee, no questions asked!

Q: How soon can I get started?   
Within 1 minute in 3 steps! 

1. Go to our site and choose your plan. 

2. Pay the bill and you will be redirected to a page where you will create your account 
(Make sure that you let paypal redirect you naturally otherwise you won't be able to instantly create an account.)

3. Go to your members area, login with your credentials and there will be a .txt file with email(s) that you purchased waiting for you, ready to be imported to SER in 1 click.
Thanked by 17ThDanWebNinja

Comments

• HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    edited May 2014
    10 FREE review copies 
    available on the first come first serve basis. 

Post here if you're interested.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Wanted to mention that @Hinkys let me try out one of these catchalls a couple of weeks ago and I've been running it for a while with great results.

This is the perfect service for people who don't want to screw around with cpanel or the backend of a server to setup a catchall email address. Sign up, receive your emails, drop them in SER and you're good to go. :)

• i'll take the review copy . seems intersting .
  • Same. Give me a review copy.
  • Hi Hinkeys can I get a review copy?
    @DonCorleone, @CecilDee, @JudderMan, sent you the login details. ;)

7 review copies remaining
  • Hi can I get a review copy? I wanted a service like this for quite some time. Always wanted to try catchall but could not be bothered to do it myself. Still have review copies?
  • Hi @Hinkys I'll take a review copy if that's OK?
  • Hi Hinkeys can I get a review
    copy?
  • Hi Hinkeys I would be interested in a review copy
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    Interested in a review copy
  • Hi Hinkys,

It would be nice if I could get a review copy :)

• definitely interested if trials are still available... if not, I'm sure I'll just 'buy to try' :)
  • Will this work AC+ if so hit me up. Ill get the trials first
  • i'll taks review copy if any left
  • please give me a review copy, thanks!
    edited May 2014
    cefege, davbel, sns4u, tommy99, miren, guybrush, mexiken - Sent you the details for your review copies. 

NO MORE REVIEW COPIES AVAILABLE

Never used the program myself but as long as it can verify email via pop3, it should work. Check your inbox.

Sry, no more review copies available but there's a 7 day $1.99 trial for everyone which you're more than welcome to use. 

• Review - I was lucky enough to get a review copy and having done various tests with it, blasting new domains, swapped email accounts from old projects, over a few hours of submitting/verifying, the tests show that they are still good. 

From the pricing on http://seospartans.com/catch-all-emails/features/ it looks pretty decent. I think everyone has been struggling with Hotmail/Outlook accounts this past month, but my provider was keen to refund and replace the bad email accounts (now running OK), I do see the benefit of paying a monthly fee for these catchalls. Yes they will go down, I bet, but there are x amount of replacements per month depending on your package. Even though I dislike monthly payments, the way that I've been paying for email accounts this year is sporadic but I buy thousands at a time and it's difficult to stay on track of what accounts still work - I have more than 700 projects running and would love SER to be able to do a bulk email test but it doesn't, I know the error message would let me know but with multiple servers it's a ball-ache....which is why Hinkeys' catchalls would make it easier.

The cleanup feature is cool too. Without emails, SER isn't gonna work so we kinda need to get this part of the setup nailed.

Email goes down, get it changed. Pay a small fee per month. Simple really. Definitely got a new customer over here.

(Kinda wish you'd do proxies as well, as they are the only thorn in my SER setting at the moment)
    edited May 2014
    JudderMan

Thanks for the awesome review!

You will also notice that these don't go down. At all. And of course if you manage to get your entire subdomain blacklisted, just get it replaced and you're back on track!

We guarantee that they will work until you swap them or until the end of time, whichever comes first. ;)
  • Looks good, giving it a go... :-)
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited May 2014
    @hinkys gave me a review "email" and so far I've got to say I'm impressed.

There's not a lot to say TBH, but it does as he says it will.

Easy to use, just copy and add to the projects you want to use it with. 

Tested it with 5 spam projects and so far I've not had a single important message red triangle that I get all the time with Hotmail / Yahoo emails, plus because it's not a free email like Yahoo  / Hotmail, it should allow me to create links on sites that ban.

Would recommend and will be using myself. 
    Let me know how it goes. ;)

davbel
    Thanks for the great review. :D
  • edited May 2014
    Hi,

I'm using the trial, and need your thoughts. 

I've been using the 1 catch-all email for about 60 projects. and as you can see from the pic above, I already have about 15k+ email messages.

Am I correct to assume that by using 1 catch-all email for a number of projects, ser will take too much time in processing/parsing the emails for each project? My LPM went down by the way(from 40+ to 26+), but still testing this out.

• edited May 2014
    and any way to check email inbox space?
    dmrt
    As far as I know, when there's no delay between pop3 logins, SER immediately finds the links it needs and then parses the rest of the "junk" (emails not related to that project).

Yes this will affect your LPM to some extent but then again, if you want better performance then simply get more than 1 email.

As for the inbox space, not yet tho if you stay within the recommended LPM and if you're deleting emails when verification link is found then you shouldn't cross the limit.
    edited May 2014
    We just improved our members area a bit, you can now instantly swap specific emails and view pop3 details for use in other tools.

As for existing users...do to the way our backend works, you won't see the "swap email" button until your next payment goes through. If you want to swap any email before that time, just PM me here and I'll do it for you.

• No need to mess with thousands of emails each time I create new projects/tiers.
    No more email errors.
    No need for proxies to verify emails (much faster this way)
    Looks like Hinkys will be my email provider from now on :)
  • @cefege no need for proxies to verify emails? Is that right? Cool :)
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    edited May 2014
    Cut down my cost from $45 per month to $2. You've got a customer for life :)
    @cefege, @sagarpatil
    Thanks for the kind words!

Yup, no need to any proxies or delay between logins, our firewall LOVES pop3. :D