Skip to content

Send Verified Project URLs to URL as XML or JSON

edited November 2012 in Feature Requests
I would love to send my verified links (with all of the info as you would get with a CSV export of "Show URL's") to a specified URL on my own server as either XML or JSON on a per project basis. If this is too much to implement then sending just the verified URL's on a per project basis would be acceptable as well. Right now I can kind of do this via a custom Indexing service URL in the indexer, but that is global. The sending of the links needs to be automated so either live as they are recorded to the GSA database or at some predetermined interval.

I am using this to track links on a per project basis as I have my own in house Tiered campaign management.

SENuke has a similar feature in it's Toolbox module called Query URL.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Or you just take the "<project name>.success" file and parse it yourself. It's a plain text file and the format is not that hard to guess. Though I see that a way to automatically send URLs would be nice. Maybe a custom Indexer where you give it an URL + parameters to use and than it would just send verified URLs to there?
  • That's great that we can parse the .success file but I'm not sure how to access that directly and automatically via a remote server unless I store GSA in Dropbox which has it's own problems. 

A custom indexer would be cool, but it would have to be project based. You could just change the Project Options "Send Verified Links to Indexer Services"... replace "Indexer Services" with a dropdown to select "Indexer Services" or "Custom URL" or something. I think this would be useful for a number of users.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    not yet added sorry