Skip to content

What 99% of all users want.

Make a "yes to all" button to confirm overwriting all new files once GSA is updated, and the installer kicks in so we dont have to confirm 20 times each time we update GSA during the installer.

Comments

• Dont remember when SER made me click 20 times. Is that an exaggeration?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    It did on a recent version. Sven was busy updating a lot of files.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry but there is no way (as far as I know) to teach the inno setup how to treat this with more buttons than Yes/No.
  • Dude it's like 8 seconds of your life clicking yes, it's not really worth Sven even reading this thread.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Am I the only one who clicks no for all of them? Or should I be clicking yes?
  • edited April 2014
    Well i guess i am one of the 1% that doesn't have a shit to give lol ;)

@spunko2010 you should be clicking yes or else you don't get those files updated, if i where you i would do a re-install so you really have the latest updates and click yes the next time
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @judderman that's right, it's like once every 10 versions. Click Yes 10 times and go on about your day.
  • updating its not a problem (: the real problem is when you have to click "NO" on the "memory popup" (((: hundreds of  times every day.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    this post should be deleted....taking up space on the forum...
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Well, I didn't know that. I thought clicking Yes was okay if you didn't have custom stuff, but I do. Like for example custom BC and forum stuff.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited April 2014
    Just hold down the "Y" key while the update is running, you wont need to click yes at all.

@JUdderman -- no it is not 8 seconds of your life, it is 8 seconds each update. So lets see what in fact it is of your life.
    • 8 sec.'x 3 updates a week = 24 sec's a week
    • 52 weeks a year = 1,248 sec a year
    The average persion is about 20 years old when getting GSA SER and will use it until he is about 60 - which is 40 years.
    • 40 x 1,248 sec's a year  = 49,920 wasted sec's a lifetime
    • or 13.87 wasted hours in a lifetime whilst you could have been doing something else.

PLease dont take the above seriously = i am just fcuking with u