Skip to content

How to deal with BotDetect captcha?

Ok, I have break through BotDetect captcha, it's random (styles etc) and also most styles I am not able to break using brute force, there are some very hard patterns etc. Is it breakable ?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Might want to post some URLs/examples.
  • what, I wanted to say, I have to break, not "I have break"
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Relied by email ;)

some variations are easy to break, some might need to get added in SDK
    by yourself. However it is possible but adding one captcha type that
    can break all is not a good idea. But adding multiple once is getting
    you a good success rate I would say. Though you need to add that yourself.

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/1372/sdk-for-dummies-how-to-make-your-own-captcha-definition
  • Thanks, I understand that. I tried brute force few types and GSA seems not able to break them or very low rate (few percents). Can you suggest some post where fine tuning is described. I know a little about image processing, however I need some advise on how to start. Thanks! Also, once I have them (I mean I taught GSA to break them), how do I tell which ones to use ( like a list or something) or should I try one by one? Or just remove everything and leave only my scripts?
    Actually the link above gives you a good overview how you add new captcha types. But make sure you do not define a captcha type that can do all variations. Just concentraite on one at a time.
  • Yes, I already sorted images by type. My problem starts when the described (in the link above) method does not work (no solution found). This happens for most types. I also understand that I need to deal with one type at a time. Do you have any tutorial for fine tuning filters when brute force is unable to find any solution? I just need some point to get started. Thanks.
    Sorry no, be creative. The Min/Max filters should do a good job here to remove the dust (thin lines, bigger fonts).