Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• Hi,

We are back again in stock for the SSD VPS in both location USA and Europe, If you want to place your order, Please hurry up since we run out of stock fast on our SSD Plans.

Also Our USA SSD now has the new enterprise SSD same like Europe, so both are super fast now :) Enjoy
  • haryonoharyono in your heart
    I just order a minutes ago I will proved your VPS super fast
  • @haryono,

Welcome to Solid and Thank you for your business. Enjoy it
  • DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
    Same here, I might say that I am delighted with everything. Former servers compared to SSV are 1 star towards 5 stars.
  • DzilRel Thank you for your business and Welcome to Solid.
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    Just got a SSD VPS from Solid. The performance is awesome.
  • miren Welcome to Solid and Thank you for your business.
    my first review:
    1. fast support
    2. friendly support
    3. helpful support

for time being I still try the server performance but so far everything running well (note: I run 3 SB + GSA in same time)

Special note to Solidseovps

Keep good service and support
  • Finally, paid with Paypal
  • @haryono Thanks for the nice feedback

@JackLien, We are sorry you are having issue with our payment system
  • I have a quick question. I have a berman VPS and a reliabelsite dedicated server with 4 core and 32GB ram and 128 SSD right now and I want to switch over to SolidSEO now.
    I am just not sure if I should go with the 

1.) Screaming - 6 Cores, 6 GB RAM and 50 GB SSD and which location US/CA or Europe

or

2.) Super Wizard - 4 Cores, 8GB RAM and 350 GB HDD

I mean on paper the Screaming looks better because more cores and SSD.
    Obviously I want to spend not more then I spend now and I want to try to get 50 more proxies (semi-dedicated) as well.

Can you explain what makes the Super Wizard almost 50% more expensive then the Screaming?

And since the Screaming only has 50GB SSD - is that enough when you use a lot of campaigns and how many GBs of these 50 can be used after you have setup the server with the OS 2008.

And last question - when you setup the system do you also setup all the latest .net framework stuff to make it as fast and responsive as possible?

Thanks in advance for your honest opinion.

• Sammy262 Hi, Thanks for the update, Actually the super wizard is not 50% more expensive, a simple calculation, if the 1GB of ram cost 19.95 then 8 GB should cost 160 we are giving out for 129, and the screaming ssd, should cost 120 we are giving 89.95.. So i hope this explain it for you

The super wizard is totally different in term of the processors used, the ssd are just all about the read and write of the hard drive.

About your question, we provide the latest SP1 for Wndows 2008 as well As latest Windows 2012 R2, however as you know microsoft keep pushing new updates all the time, makes it impossible for production to keep up.

I hope this answered all your question.
  • Hi @solidseovps, can I use non-anonymous public proxies with your VPS?

I scrape for public proxies, do I have to remove non-anonymous ones. If I do, I'm left with very little proxies...
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    @solidseovps So Yet For better LPM and large threads Super Wizard powerful than Screamin (Even Screamin has 6cores ) Isnt it ?
    4 days I use solidseovps everything is ok! I like it.

just input for @solidseovps it would be nice if you provide to your user the GSA list for free :D I think it will reduce your web server source when user doing scrapping list.

just input sir :D
  • @solidseovps: Thanks for the pricing explanation.

But can you explain what makes more sense to get: faster read and write speeds with the SSDs and 6 Cores or the new Super Wizard with "with totally different processors" and a slower HDD.

I mean what would you suggest for GSA SER. My personal gut says CPU power is more important but I might be completely wrong here so I would like to hear your personal best recommendation based on all the usage data that you guys have from all the happy users.

Thanks again.
  • @Sammy262 Honestly you have couple clients here who have both, each is different, if you are going to run many many projects, you need to go super wizard, if you are going to run big site lists, then screaming is what you need
  • haryono Thanks for the suggestion, we are more focusing on providing better service to our clients, so we are more focusing about the solution we provide, but we will put this in consideration thanks

nawshale
    I would say the same exact answer i told @Sammy262 about, both are powerful vps's honestly
  • Olve1954 The problem with scraping/harvesting public proxies, is it will cause netscan abuse if you are on our German nodes, if you are in USA its less problems. However if you still wish to do it, i would suggest harvest from proxies on your local computer and move it to your vps once its done.. this way you have both worlds.
  • @solidseovps - yes, I'm using Proxy Multiply on another PC to scrape for public proxies. But, you still haven't answered my question. Can I use non-anonymous public proxies with your VPS?
  • @solidseovps - is the screamin' SSD substantially faster than the Wizard HDD? I have the Wizard HDD right now running 380 threads of SER.
  • edited March 2014
    Olve1954 You can as long as they dont leak you real IP

Justin It really depends on what you want, Let say you have a ferrari that you want it to pull a truck, it wont work, but let say you a ferrari that need it to race, it would work

so both are different, super wizard and wizard meant to pull heavy projects, while the screaming meant to run huge sitelists faster
  • Enjoy it people :D Now the SuperWizard is Hexa core instead of Quad :D
  • @solidseovps: Do you guys have a coupon code for first time customers or something like that? Thanks agains for the help.
  • @Sammy262 Only on the SSD
  • I upgraded to the Super Wizard from the Wizard yesterday and the difference in performance is phenomenal. There is nothing like a well oiled machine running efficiently. I'm going to grab another one of these servers today or sometime this week. Bravo. These guys know what they are doing. If they don't oversell their spaces, I'll be here forever. @solidseovps.

• @Justin, Glad you like it, I was sure you will... These are our finest
  • Will order your SSD VPS in few minutes
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    I would like to order US SSD VPS - Screamin Can you please PM me coupon code? I have 24 hours before I move from Powerup to another host. Hope the coupon code would be of good value :)
  • Ordered my SSD VPS. Now waiting for my proxies