Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• @theorbital In your video it shows exactly the way I wanted it :) Will do some real tests now. But again, thanks for your responsiveness and keeping this tool updated!  

I wish SER had an option to import emails from a file into multiple projects by cutting one line from the file and paste it into one project so only one email per project. But Sven said he's not gonna do it :(
  • @theorbital Just tell me to shut up if it's too much :D but can we save all SER-template accounts in one file and update it without breaking it down to many files with dates?
  • I just want to say that I bought this several weeks ago and I am very pleased with it..... solid stuff. If you ever want to add GMX account creation I'd pay for an add-on.
  • @system0102 - I see what you are saying and i'll see about adding that option but might not be for a while. :)

@coneh34d - Thank you very much for the solid feedback.

There seems to be some people that are having license issues with the latest update. If you are having such issues such as invalid license after update. Just re-download AccountCreator+ from your sertools.com account and overwrite all the files, make sure you overwrite license.dll and that should fix it. Thanks
  • hi i just purchased your app and i can't say i love it just yet, i'm not receiving any activation mail it aint in the spam folder either. I refreshed the paypal that probably did it. thanks
  • I have read a thread of the way to create an all-purpose email at this forum. The key is to use invalid prefix and the same suffix.
    For example, fddgd@gsa.com dsfa@gsa.com gd434gfd@gsa.com.
    Go to cpanel to set admin@
    gsa.com to recieve all emails.
    So why will I still buy this service?
  • @bertvanernie - I'm sorry but I don't know who you are so please open up a support ticket at adelogroup.freshdesk.com and give me your paypal email so I track down your license.

@Claire - People like to use my service to diversify their email accounts. The chances of a service blacklisting outlook.com is very slim but if they see a ton of spam email accounts from your domain then they can blacklist the entire domain. This has been talked about extensively on here so I won't rehash it. If setting up a catchall in cpanel works for you then by all means do it and prosper. My tool is just a time saver :)
  • @theorbital - Is anyone going to respond to my ticket or is support dead for this app..?
  • edited January 2014
    @theorbital Sorry i misread, i suppose your weekend already started and as you suggested in your last comment, you are support, hear from you monday!
  • I'm sorry for the delay, I'm at a conference. I just saw my licensing server is down. I will get that back up and send you your license immediately.
  • no problem, thanks.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Just purchased...Captcha Breaker can't seem to solve the captcha, can anyone help? I've got it retrying the captcha 4 times.

• Hey @brandon - good to hear from you.

last i heard captcha breaker still has a hard time breaking outlook. I have only had success a handfull of times. I recommend 3rd party services for outlook. 

The good news is, get HMA, connect through paris, you can use CB like gang busters for the laposte module. 

Perhaps @sven could chime in on the likelihood of CB being able to break outlook anytime soon. I get asked this question alot. 
  • Hey @theorbital can you tell what the tool does when it detects a failed proxy? 

I'm asking because I often see a message saying that my proxies are not working. I have like 200 private proxies and after 6-15 account creations it often gives me a proxy failure message. 

It doesn't move to the next working proxy? 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry, breaking this type of captcha is hard and requires some extra reasearch/time....something I currently don't have. 
  • edited January 2014
    My 2 cents. Invest $6.95 in a DeathByCaptcha just for creating email accounts with Account Creator+. That is what I do and it will last forever. Cheap and easy solution!
    Thanks @coneh34d I didn't realize until after I posted that DBC was an option. It's been running great since then.

How many accounts can I create with private proxies? Is there a daily/weekly limit or suggestion?
  • I am unsure of the limits. I believe it is somewhere on the order of 3x-5x your # of proxies per the timeout period. I havent pushed it too far.
    Do you have any trouble with the Alias'? I haven't ever used aliases, I usually just buy from Fiverr.
  • edited January 2014
    Brandon I always create my accounts with 10 aliases and use 2 main accounts per project. Then I import the emails using the GSA template file inside the folder created for each address. If I am setting up 20 projects I use the single file template option and then import them all at once so GSA SER will split the 40 addresses into 2 per project. 
  • @coneh34d can you specify about import with a single file template? I didn't know that SER can split email accounts evenly between projects :\"> 

So how you do it? Select projects to edit and then import emails from a file or clipboard?
  • system0102 From Account Creator + Go into Tools outlook.com Settings. You will see the following:

Under the GSA SER Options, choose "Check if you want to combine all GSA SER Templates into one file. This will create a single Email tempalte file you can use to import into multiple GSA SER Projects. For some reason the file puts a space between each line. Remove these spaces before you attempt to import the multiple emails across multiple projects. Then multiselect more than one project, choose Modify Project from the context menu, then Import > Email Accounts > From File. Pick the file. Then GSA SER wil ask you how many email accounts to import per project.
  • edited January 2014
    @coneh34d Thanks man! I know about "Check if you want to combine all GSA SER Templates into one file" as I was the one who requested it lol. I was not sure about the second part when you import them into SER so they split up evenly. I didn't know about that at all. Has been always importing it from clipboard for each project. That's why I asked @theorbital to separate accounts with an empty line so it'd be easier for to see each account.

But as you described above it'd be great if @theorbital could remove that empty line in that template file :D Pleeeeaaaaasse :D
  • system0102 For now just pull it into Excell and use the Filter for unique and itll kill the blanks for you.
  • @coneh34d Thanks for your help!
  • Thanks @coneh34d for the tip on importing email addresses.

One thing that I did see was the blank line didn't do anything adverse when importing on my end. I can certainly remove it (as it was more work making it there than not having it there) but the email addresses still import just fine with it there. Meaning, I don't get blank entries or anything like that. It just appears SER thinks each line is a new email address.

One thing that may be confusing is when you do the import like @coneh34d explained, SER asks how many email addresses per project (or something like that) I believe it sees each line as its own email address. Meaning, how AC+ is set up, there are multiple email addresses, because of aliases, on each line. So you could say import 10 emails but you are really importing 10 SETS of emails, including the aliases.
  • When you are importing 30 emails across 15 projects, SER asks how many per project (which would be two). If there are 59 lines or 60 lines, I found it doesnt work correctly all the time.
  • @theorbital Is your signup form down at your website? Just was trying to place an order and the submit button did not work.
  • I just tried on my iphone @unklefrank and it worked. make sure and fill in all the fields. If you continue to have issues pm me and I'll hook you up.
  • just bought it waiting for the license key maybe i should not of used my hotmil account pls come. i want to get this baby running
This discussion has been closed.