Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
edited December 2013 in Buy / Sell / Trade
Hey there fellow GSA users,

First I want to introduce myself.

I am innozemec, the guy behind the kickass proven link indexing service Indexification.com trusted by thousands of IMers, which totally smashed down its competition for about an year it operates already.

Now I am here to present You my next masterpiece

While Indexification is pretty good service and does its job pretty well, and will continue to do so, the techniques it uses can't provide that fast and better results as the new service I am launching.

Since couple of months I have been quietly working on turning a long time privately kept link indexing method into a service for mass links processing, refining it, fine tunning it and I am finally done with it and results are simply amazing as my beta testers say!

Back in the late 90's We needed to pray for more than 3 months to get our websites indexed in Yahoo, Altavista, Google and etc.. and now Link Indexing can take only few minutes! Yes, few minutes really!

Anyone can now take advantage of this extraordinary method by using our service to get his links Indexed like a pro!

The main difference between Instant Link Indexer and Indexification, and all rest indexing services pre 2013, is We don't talk about Crawling at all, but directly for INDEXING and only INDEXING! So, forget about Crawling guarantees and focus on INDEXING!

Get Your Links Indexed in mere Minutes absolutely GUARANTEED!

My service GUARANTEES Link Indexing at about 70% - 80% rate. Depending on the links quality it can go as high as 95%! And that's not all! The best part is I GUARANTEE about 40% - 50% Indexing rate within the first 10-30 minutes!

Absolutely Whitehat and 100% Safe Google Approved Methods!

You will probably say my Method must be some kind of Blackhat and not safe to use, right?? Well, SURPRISE! SURPRISE! All the techniques used in the service are 100% Whitehat following Google guidelines. I am using only techniques that Google not only recommends, but is urging webmasters to be used! Using my service is absolutely safe for Your backlinks and sites! Yes, You heard it right! My service is that safe, that it can be used for indexing the pages of your new sites, not just backlinks.

What exactly You can Index with this Service?

All Pages of Your own Websites
Backlinks of Anykind - From Tier 1 to Tier X
Blog Network Links
Private Blog Network Links
Web 2.0s, Articles, Wikis, Social Bookmarks, Blog Comments, Forum Profiles...

I have put all that into a kickass modern state-of-the-art Interface that is absolutely easy and userfriendly to use!

Here's exactly what You get with Your account

100% Automation - Submit Your Links and Forget!
Add Unlimited Campaigns and Unlimited URLs per Campaign
Schedule Links for up to 30 days ahead
Guaranteed Indexing to up to 70% - 80%
3rd Party Linkbuilding Services Integration
Full Remote API Access for even more Automation
Whitelabel Realtime Progress Reports
Whitelabel CSV Progress Reports
Free Lifetime 24/7 Class A++ Customer Service & Support

All sounds pretty good, but whats the price?

Well, here comes the best part!

As with Indexification I provide You my new service at lowest possible price - the lowest prices on the market!

I provide the most Flexible Plans among all Link Indexers online!
I have a solution suitable & affordable for Starters and Large Corporations alike!

My premade packages start from $13.77 / mo for 500 daily links..... going to $47.77 / mo for 50 000 daily links

And that's not all! I can provide any kind of custom packages to meet everyone's needs!

Wait, that's not all at all! I provide 10% DISCOUNT on the prices listed on my website to GSA users.
Simply post in here to receive a coupon before purchasing!

As an Introductory offer I would like to give away 15 trial accounts valid for 15 days with 1000 daily links limit. Simply register yourself an account at my website and post here You username. The first 15 people take it!

GET YOUR ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW >>

Note: Feel free to ask me any questions You might have here in this thread. For support / issues reporting on my service it is always best to use my Ticketing system at my website as that ensures fastest response times!

Note: I've put a ticket to Sven for integration with GSA and i just received confirmation it will be added for next version and he gave me a permission to introduce my service in this thread.

Comments

• well oki, i ll take the 15 days trial, my account name is:

oilreg

might sense thou to start it when its its implemented in the API thou

• added into SER already, so waiting for the 15 days trial account
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    Thanks for your interest!

I have just activated Your trial account!
  • Hi,
    I just signed up for my account, was looking for a nice flexible index service. If your service does what you say then you would have gained a subscriber :)
    Username: vijayaraj
  • sounds nice.. signed up 
    username : indexo
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    edited October 2013
    @Vijayaraj

Thanks for your interest and I hope you will like my service!

I have just activated your trial
    @beamer

I have just activated your trial
  • Hello:
    If possible I would like to try it.
    Anyway, I will be pleased if you send me the discount code.
    Thanks.

• VijayarajVijayaraj India
    edited October 2013
    Before Indexing

These are Tier 2 Links With PR 2 + and Max 100 OBL settings
  • WTH.. Just after 5 minutes.. Definitely buying this :D

@raperez

I have just activated your trial and will now PM you the discount code
  • wow indexed 60 urls out of 321 in minutes..
    before indexed 28, after adding campaign 88..
    surprising definitely
    Vijayaraj

I am happy you like the results and thanks for posting those awesome screenshots!
    beamer

I am happy you like the nice results my service provides!
  • Hi,
    I'll like to try instantlinkindexer, My login is cander

I've already indexification, can we use indexification on several GSA SER install ?

You suggest use indexification + instantlinkindexer ?
    cander

I have just activated your trial and you can begin using your account right away!

Yes, you can use Indexification and InstantLinkIndexer on as many GSA SER installs as you want, all You need to do is plug your API key into each install!

Well, yes both services combined InstantLinkIndexer + Indexification if used in conjuction will provide optimal final results! InstantLinkIndexer has the incredible power to index about 40-50% (even higher depending on the links quality) of your links in the minute, reaching final indexing rate of up to 70-80% (even higher depending on the quality). The rest links that do not get indexed, Indexification could take care of them and increase your chances of Indexing as many links as possible.

Both services are really really low priced as you see, so anyone can afford to use them both at once and experience optimal indexing rates!
  • head sound good ! i want to try it ! Give me the coupon !
  • manubossmanuboss https://seorankhigher.net/service/
    can you give me trial, my username is manuboss.

thanks
  • my username : phuongminhduy
  • Already have been using indexification from quite some time now. Would love to try this one out.
    heres the account details if the trial is still available,
    username: capricious
  • What's up with all those indexing services all of sudden?
  • I´d like a  trial, thanks
    Thanks for the interest to all of you guys. Yeah, there are still trial spots available!

phuongminhduy
    manuboss
    capricious

I have activated your trials guys and I hope You will like my service!

tgoogle

Yes, for sure, just register yourself at my website and write here your username
    supermanden

Where there is a demand, there will be and a supply. Link indexing is one of the key things in modern SEO, simply because Google rankings mainly rely on linking between the websites.
    edited October 2013

UPDATE

InstantLinkIndexer.com is now integrated into GSA SER and you can use your favorite linkbuilding tool to automatically send the links into your account for indexing! Simply update your GSA to latest version!

Big thanks to Sven and his team for including it that quick on saturdays/sundays!
    It is always pleasure to do business with hard working and devoted people!

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Your welcome ;)
  • How long will it take for more indexation?
    edited October 2013
    Vijayaraj

Depending on the links quality it takes couple of days to up to a week for final results

Here are some observations i have made so far.

After the initial indexing rate, it gradually increases during the hours, first days and next days.

Sometimes when the links are on authority domains with quality unique content they all get indexed in the first minutes and the work completes.

Sometimes when the links are either on not that authority domains (be they overspammed, be they slow, be they with some kind of google penalties and etc..) OR the content is not that high quality (high level of duplicacy, human unreadable and etc..) after the initial 40-50% indexing rate, during the next couple of days the indexing rate only goes to 50-60 percents.

Sometimes ofcourse there are exceptions on all those things above. Once i run a batch of absolutely crap forum profiles and got 70% indexing rate within the first 10 minutes. Other times i run a batch of Wikis within the first 10 minutes only 20-30% get indexed, but within 3 days they got indexed to ~65%

What works with absolutely cool results and my favorite one is the indexing of own websites. So far whatever was submitted gets indexed to 80%-100% within a day. I love that as when you build a new website you are always eager to get it indexed and start climbing the rankings, from now that can be done in a day or 2 max!
  • Sven rocks when it comes to dedicated work and fast response as well top notch coder with top notch customer care

Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited October 2013
    Hi innozemec !
    Thanks you ! I will try it and review later !