Skip to content

Gobal Site List | Best Way To Use?!

edited August 2012 in Need Help
Hi,

Just wondering wether it is a okay to use the site list even on money sites?

As I noticed that in the video Sven says that it uses the SE's aswell as the site lists in projects?

What's everyone opinions.

Jordan
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

It's not me who did the videos but s4nt0s, NOW SAY THANKS TO HIM ;)

Anyway things like "it's safe for money side" is nothing I would go for. Its always depending on to much things.

• Haha okay. Sorry.

Thanks s4nt0s :)

Videos are great and really helpful.

The global site feature has definately helped me increase my submissions and verified. I think it will be important to keep checking for dupilcate URL's and Domains.

Possible auto delete feature in future every 2k links added to automatically check and delete duplicates. Just a thought may be pointless or maybe it wouldn't effect your SEO. Like I said just a thought.

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You're welcome. :)

It only uses the global site lists as well as the search engines only if you have it set that way in your project options. In order for a project to use the global site lists you would need to select the option here:

The global site lists are very convenient if you want to quickly setup some tier 2 or tier 3 projects. You can use them however you want.

The best thing is over time you will have a pretty massive global site lists that can be used for any of your campaigns. So say you outsourced 10 high quality web 2.0's to be made and you needed to setup a campaign to quickly blast them, you could use your global site lists. Or say you have a youtube video to promote, the global site lists would work great for that as well.

You can play around and use it however you want. There is no exact science to it.
  • Thanks for clearing that up a little for me s4nt0s.

Give me some great ideas :)
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You're welcome.
  • Excuse my ignorance with this, but this is the first time I've properly looked into this scraping and global sites stuff. 

I've just scraped 1500 relevant keyword for wordpress blog commenting with scrapebox for one of my projects. I've imported this text file into gsa, deactivated all other projects, unchecked all SE's and let rip. Had some real good very relevant results from these, with sites gsa was yet to collect from doing its normal search of search engines. 

I then did the same for another project, let rip and it posted to the other text file for the first project as well as the one I had scraped for this niche. 

Is there any way of allocating a scraped list for each project? Or would I have to remove said previous scraped text files before repeating with other projects? I'm mainly trying to keep everything as relevant to its project/niche as possible.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I see your problem here but you have to change the site lists files than manually (maybe rename the folder).
  • That's great, thanks Sven. Just wasn't sure if it was something I was missing out or doing wrong. 

Just want to personally thank you for this great bit of kit too mate, and all your hard work. Keep up the top work.