Skip to content

the best spinner api in article manager

I can not make it work by enter my tbs email and password  does anyone have the same problem or just me?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I think it's email / api - not password here.
  • Hi Sven I have check with tbs site  it only require username/email and password for authenticate

and when I enter mine email and password  it show error logging TBS  please check
    Well working for me. I don't know whats different on your end.
  • I will submit a ticket at TBS side to find out
  • Hi Sven  may I PM you my TBS email and pass so you can try at your end see if it work?
  • I use the same login info and ok to authenicate by direct http post  but fail to login in GSA SER

andy1024, yes please sned the login details in pm and I have a look.
  • PM you already
  • Hi Sven  

I track the api login error and it since cause on the vps side. my local desktop work ok  but the vps not able to login ,  I submitted a ticket to the vps service already  but I might need your input for help them to figure what cause the block 

Thanks 
  • edited October 2013

similar problem here. TBS just had a couple significant updates, so i dont know if that changed something with the interaction with GSA SER but i cant get it to log in. I can log into TBS directly with no problem. I restarted, copied and pasted, and even typed the EXTRA LONG password manually a couple times. No luck.

@brosetech please provide your tbs login data in pm to debug it on my end.
  • same problem? solved?
    worked fine on my end. I can't remember what it was...I think it was some issue with wrongly added access data.
  • my still not working what I did is paste the http post url string to the api and on the vps machine and it also not working.  Now I have 2  SER installation one on vps  and another on my local machine for content generation use only
    send me the access data in pm and I try it.
  • Does the Best Spinner no longer work with GSA?
    it should work unless they changed their api.
  • edited October 2018
    Question answered myself