Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• edited August 2013
    thx kelvin for the great support.  twice you found a solution for my problem within minutes.
    problem:  i restarted CB and suddenly Recaptcha service wasnt used anymore.
    solution:  CB => Captcha-Type => Other => right click on "recaptcha"  & on "recaptcha hard test" & click Toogle.. as stated in previous posts.

to me it seems that for those captcha types "Success rate" & "Recognized" columns in CB have wrong numbers (much less than in reality), but it doesnt really matter to me as long as many recaptchas are solved correctly.

while watching the CB logscreen to figure out how many recaptchas are really solved  i counted manully  36 out of 100 recaptchas solved which seems pretty amazing to me. (of course counting only 100 doesnt make proper statistics, but it gives an impression). 
  • peterb  many thanks peter for your honest review
    for seeing accuracy u are pretty close to correct :)
    please see my this comment in thecraft thread where Sven and me cleared the fact of counting and accuracy also in CB please see this

Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited August 2013
    is the service got down ?
    lot of recaptcha are skipped !
  • WebZero i just got up fyi there is no service downtime ever
    please try to do as peter suggested above please and see it should work fine if not 
    please open a ticket in client area with your vps/server ips please

Regards
    Kelvin
  • if you want to know sth about my LPM change after using spamvilla's recaptcha ocr, so.... i would say... wow again :P

before inserting magic info in CB field to use spamvilla my lpm was about 5 LPM
    quickly after first run with OCR, it was about 40 lpm
    now I am happy with 30 LPM :D

of course I have added recently more projects and tweaked my SER so it had influence on it too, but I think my usage of DBC is less than before (or the same but with much more projects running) - it is hard to evaluate though
  • ragnar23 Thanks for your honest feed back i really appreciate it

• Spamvilla how many thread i can run in SER with each package?
  • edited August 2013
    did what peterb suggested and it seems working now :)

by the way how to resubmit to the skipped url due to captcha skipped ?
  • I have found somewhere that if 'captcha service fails' target-urls are saved as identified and failed...
    it was there:
    and it means... that you will have to 'delete target history' and be sure to select identified and failed from global list in project options

@Sven, is that correct?
  • baba if you want a test with your system please connect with me in skype please thanks

• ragnar23 i think you have a valid point and its correct as well i think
  • Can i please get the  skype support name... Been having all the problems explained in here and tried everything talked about.... will need a remote sessions to get it fixed.
  • donaldbeckdonaldbeck Advanced SER Videos -> http://bit.ly/1ySrbwu | Learn SER For Free Step By Step -> http://sertips.com
    Spamvilla has been running like a champ for the me the last 4 days or so. No restarts or anything. Just pure recaptcha ownage.
  • gheliucb Hi please connect to kelvinthechamp in skype please

donaldbeck Thanks for leaving your honest review i really appreciate it 
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Spamvilla seems to be not working for me the last days.
    I tried the toggle trick but no difference, captcha shows up in CB but then says unable to solve
  • magicmastermind pls send me pm or open ticket at your client area please
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Thank you, problems solved!
  • Spamvilla i have added you on skype but seems you are not responding.
  • i just got back in home please message me i dont get any new contact request so far 
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • magicmastermind can you tell how you solved ? i seem to have exactly same problem
  • KayKay Connect to me in skype please or open a ticket into your client area please

• @Spamvilla i sent a ticket
  • KayKay sent u skype request please come online 
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Thanks for quick and great support .. a short teamviewer session and problem was solved .. great service solving rate is more than great ;)
  • kelvin,

Seems to be working now? maybe skype or something else was taking port 80.. idk

Also, Since MegaOCR (where i just switched from) offer multiple captcha supports do you know when well be seeing additional captcha support on the threads we get from spamvilla? (more than just recaptcha)

things like Aardvark Sites (type 2) and Freindsite, Dashboard ect.

Would upgrade my plan again if it can offer more than just recaptcha :)
  • hello @Spamvilla i need support for adding some ips :)
  • gheliucb we are alredy planning and adding more complex type captcha support in our back-end stay tuned they will available soon
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • KayKay seeing the ticket you made and sorting them
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • thank you ! @Spamvilla great service !
  • Spamvilla i bought your service but still not activated.

This discussion has been closed.