Skip to content

Verify Issue

edited October 2012 in Bugs
I have a project that shows 120 verified bookmarks. When I go to show verified links and re check them, about 90% come back red and it asks me if I want to remove them all. I say no (as it seems it can't be right) and go and manually check a handful and all these links I check are fine, the URL exists and the bookmark is in place and fine.

The verification process seems to be failing badly??

Comments

• Have just checked this on other projects with blog and forum comments and have  250 verified comments and about 90% fail re-verification check and come back red yet a manual check of the red/fails shows they are all verified and still in place / correct.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I just checked one project and 99% failed...could be bug. URL is present with a manual check. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No known bug on that really. PM some details (project backup or URLs that verify not correctly).
  • Sven,

Have just pm'd you some examples, cheers
  • I have also noticed when you run the manual verify process that sometimes when it completes you get the pop up message box asking if you want to remove the failures and sometimes you don't get asked. On the times you don't get asked, you have to hit the verify button and run the verify process a second time and so far, it always asks the second time round if it didn't the first. It probably fails to ask me about 25% of the time.
    @richrich123 will check that on Thursday (free day here tomorrow). 
  • Sven,

Have just emailed you a project and screen shots so you can see all incorrect the verification failures. Let me know if you need anything re the issue with the option to remove failures not always coming up.

Thanks
    OK, give me some tome to check that, I will reply on email if I find something strange.
    issue fixed
  • broken again, see new discussion just logged. Thanks