Skip to content

I've come to a crawl

edited September 2012 in Need Help
Has anybody else noticed this?

I even setup a Tier2 last night to throw the entire kitchen sink with no PR or OBL and it's only produced 30 submitted and 0 verified overnight.

All the other projects have slowed down as well. Is it me?

Comments

• I haven't had any problems.

Might check your proxies.
  • I'm still using the public proxies it scrapes...guess sometimes it slows down until it finds some good ones
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Public proxies are the devil.
  • yeah it's time for me to switch over to private proxies but haven't figured out the best way yet for GSA
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I think the public proxy scraper should almost be removed from GSA...it leads people to have a poor experience. The number of threads related to this issue is high and it's almost always due to not using private proxies!
  • and of all those threads I'm still not sure which proxies to go with. I think there is a video for it too
  • I'm experiencing problems with threads slowing down to a crawl lately. I've tried it all, without proxies, with private proxies, with public proxies, proxies for search only, for posting only... It works fast at first, but after some time, it feels like it's using only one thread at a time. I'm using Ozz's search engine selection.

It's weird, because it was posting really fast some time ago, in previous versions.
  • I agree, the last update is much slower than it used to be.