Skip to content

GSA type of software for facebook and twitter ?

Does anybody know of a software for mass building tweets and facebook likes to a lot of different domains?  We have gsa for linkbuilding, but we need the social part automated.

Comments

• Good question, maybe tweetadder or hoot suite but still looking for "gsa like"
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    It seems you have to build your own for this. I spent an age researching this but wasn't able to find something similar. :(
  • edited June 2013
    Ok, thanks. It could be awesome to have such a tool though.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Tweets are easy if you run rss feeds on a website

Free tool called twitterfeed will pull your feeds and post them to your twitter accounts

• yes, but I cant create multible twitter accounts, unless I create them manually.
  • it's called fiverr
  • well, yes ok :)
  • it is very useful...
  • edited June 2013
    I also looking for any tool for social media, but nothing:(
  • * Socialbacklinker pro can mass tweet an mass post to facebook on multiple account/groups, but you need the accounts..
    * On some of my blogs I use another interesting plugin (free) http://jetpack.me/support/publicize/
    * If you just want twitter for mass accounts and tweets there is one tool called trafficbuster.
  • Web2Rule is what you are looking for. The only problem I have with it is that it can't be run on a VPS. Otherwise, I think it's a brilliant simple. Combined with GSA SER, this tool can make wonders - you get backlinks, likes, +1s and tweets in the most natural (blackhat, of course :D) way possible.