Skip to content

HOW do I add the list of scrapped URLs from scrapebox and import into GSA SER?

There is no instructions on the internet on how to do this and i saw a video from asia virtual solutions on using the list by their list end in a .SL format....not the txt format that is automatic when saving from SCRAPEBOX?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The *.sl is SERs very own format (actually a zip with the site lists). You can import that directly to SERs site lists.
  • Sven said:
    The *.sl is SERs very own format (actually a zip with the site lists). You can import that directly to SERs site lists.
    how do i convert the txt file to an SL file? is there a program?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I guess that txt file has all kinds of sites from different platforms in?
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited September 2019
    @skyking

If you take a look at this post asiavirtualsolutions.com/correctly-use-gsa-global-site-list/ scroll down to the bottom of the post just below the video, there is a section explaining how to import target urls. However that is based on the assumption that the list is already sorted and the platforms identified.

Your Question  is valid and i think something many new users have in their mind. Feel free to reach out to me vis my site,  if you would like me to create a dedicated post and a walk thru video of how to add links scraped with Scrapebox

• royalmice said:
    @skyking

If you take a look at this post asiavirtualsolutions.com/correctly-use-gsa-global-site-list/ scroll down to the bottom of the post just below the video, there is a section explaining how to import target urls. However that is based on the assumption that the list is already sorted and the platforms identified.

Your Question  is valid and i think something many new users have in their mind. Feel free to reach out to me vis my site,  if you would like me to create a dedicated post and a walk thru video of how to add links scraped with Scrapebox

This is something i defenitely need dear sir, can you let me know when you post the video so i can implement it? right now im just dead in the water doing nothing with GSA because of this,
  • >copy SB list to clipboard
    >SER Options
    >Advanced
    >Tools
    >Import URLs (identify platform and sort in)
    >From Clipboard
  • @viking

>copy SB list to clipboard
    >SER Options
    >Advanced
    >Tools

>Import URLs (identify platform and sort in)

^^  Which folder does SER put sort in URLs please?  ^^

:) 

>From Clipboard
  • @mike73 puts identified urls that are sorted in into the identified folder.