Skip to content

Link Placement

starpulse89starpulse89 Michigan
edited August 2019 in Need Help
Hello everyone. Is there a way to place multiple links at the end of the article?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sure, just add that macros in the article itself such as...

" See more information on %link% , %link% and %link%."
  • Thank you for the reply, Sven. Is there any way we can control the placement of the link after a certain number of characters? 
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited August 2019
    "Is there any way we can control the placement of the link after a certain number of characters? " -starpulse89

What's going on? :) As far as I know, you can place the (additional) links ANYWHERE in your articles, depending only on where you decide to insert the macro into the article text.

So, if your article is not spun, you can place it at X characters into the article from its start. If spun, though, the different word choices will have different lengths, and then placement at X character will change slightly, and not be constant, depending on how the randomly spun article is constructed.

e.g. {The|a} {cat|dog|mouse} {ate|eats|will eat} {food|cheese|milk|insects}. %link%
    Random Spin #1: The cat eats cheese. LINK HERE <--21 chars long before link
    Random Spin #2: The dog eats food. LINK HERE  <--19 chars long before link
    Random Spin #3: A mouse will eat insects. LINK HERE <-- 26 chars long before link
    etc.

You could always choose to ONLY spin after the inserted links, to ensure that the links are always precisely the same number of characters form the start of the article. You can do this with macros SPIN and NOSPIN (with spinners you have set up already in SER) or just pre-prepare your own spintax by hand (or have a program pre-spin), but spin the text only *after* the inserted link macros.

I hope I understood your question and that this was helpful! :p

• Thanks Deeeeeeee. I am trying to create a link wheel but the links are being placed in a very artificial manner. At the moment I am manually placing the anchor texts and was wondering if there was a way I could place these links one after the other, in a bullet form at the end of the article.
    I apologize if I am not able to express my problem in the best way possible.
  • @Sven: If I use this " See more information on %link% , %link% and %link%.", will it place the links in different links? 
    For eg:
    Generic text: Link1
    Generic text: Link2
    Generic text: Link3
    Thank you.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes
  • Thank you, Sven.