Skip to content

☞ ☛ GSA on Vacation from 20th July to 7th August ☚ ☜

SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
Im sorry, but during this time I might not be able to answer your emails or forum queries that fast.

Im in an area where I don't expect to have internet access at all or access to a mobile. I try my best to check emails but most likely it will not be possible.

Though my partner is in office and might be able to help you as well. Please use our contact form on our webpage so that he can get in contact with you. Don't use my personal email if you have it.

Thanked by 1SERPowerLists

Comments

• What place is it ? +/- no exact location please :) 8-) have fun
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Norway deep in the woods :)
    Thanked by 1andrzejek
  • Accepted answer! :chuffed: I wanna go there too, say hi to wolfs from me!
  • sven enjoy and get back soon
    back from vacation, but would probably still need the whole week to work on emails and other support tickets to be fully back with anything else.
    Thanked by 1AsimNawaz
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited August 2019
    Hi, Sven. Hope you and your fam had an amazing time!! :):):):):):):):):):)

The seashore and the woods...two ideal places to retreat and restore yourself!

Norwegian wood(s)? That's an old Beatles song! :p

Did u take a boat across the water to get there?
    unfortunately by plane ... not the best for our environment but by fairy it was even more expensive - kind of stupid :-/
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "unfortunately by plane ... not the best for our environment but by fairy it was even more expensive - kind of stupid :-/"

Wow. Def discourages ppl from making better choices for our world to make it cost more. :(