Skip to content

Future request: Clear mask cache

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can delete that manually by deleting/editing the file...
    select_masks.dat located in c:\users\<login>\appdata\roaming\gsa search engine ranker\
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited July 2019
    Manual work I'm afraid to edit files if any mistake happen. In future you plz update.
    I will wait 
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited July 2019

Hello, VMart! :) Good to see you here on Sven's msg boards again!

Maybe Sven will add the feature you request, I do not know.

But I can say that editing the select_masks.dat located in c:\users\<login>\appdata\roaming\gsa search engine ranker\ file is easy! And fun.

Using your favorite text editor, just change what you want.

If you are worried, save the original file with OLD at the end, like I like to do. :) You really can't mess up, it's so easy. The file contents look like this:
    <div><br></div><div>Mask1</div><div><br></div><div>Mask2</div><div><br></div><div>Mask3</div><div><br></div><div>Mask4</div><div><br></div><div>Mask5</div>

This is useful b/c you can also change the order of your masks.

Just a little tweak but it will save you .2 seconds not having to mouse down to the end of your list searching for a frequently used mask. lol (Those .2 seconds here and there add up to an extra few seconds you could be reading news...or doing something more productive... :) It's just easier, too.

I've been thinking of blocking out all my projects by adding one of six or so  identifiers to each project name, maybe AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF and then I can easily switch on/off a whole set with greater ease. (also,need to get into auto-run feature....)

Anyone else have any ideas for the use of masks??

You think SER would let you select TIER 2s by using [tier][tier]??