Skip to content

Quick start guide for "Website Contact" software?

I'm familiar with the various marketing software out there, so I don't need baby talk, but is there a quick start guide?  Does this software work well?  What happens when it encounters fields that are unknown?  What's the best way to use it?  

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Looking forward to any further discussion on the topic of GSA Website Contact.

I purchased this software a few months ago, because it seemed like a good way to interact with potential customers, and anyone curious, really...

Honestly, I haven't really used it fully yet... :(

I went as far as collecting websites to contact, set up campaigns...

wrote a cool (at least when I wrote it I thought so lol) letter..

Just never sent the messages. >_<

My reason was kind of lame: I did my first campaign, with all different KWs, for a web site that wasn't ready, as it was kind of newly made.

I see that it makes sense to just make a new campaign for something already up and running to start with.

"Does this software work well?"

So far,  GSA-WC does everything that should have been done. I imagine the program will also deliver the messages successfully, when possible.

I know that whether it "works" or not, as in, gets an interested response, depends entirely on how carefully  I use the software, and how good the message I write is for the specific target audience.

Will update when I finally do get further along in this. I haven't been playing with this program for a bit.  :(

I don't have the answer to your question, though.

("What happens when it encounters fields that are unknown? ")

Sorry

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    >I'm familiar with the various marketing software out there, so I don't need baby talk, but is there a quick start guide?

>Does this software work well?

I would day so, else we would work on it (As we always do) and improve things. Or not even sell it. But numerous posts on this forum as well show that it works very well and better than any competitor out there.

>What happens when it encounters fields that are unknown? 

It has a function to record unknown fields for you. You can later review that and add fields that you think must be filled. Though the program will know what fields have to be filled (in most cases) and will do that as best as possible. In case there is nothing defined and a field needs to be filles, it will choose a random input. Though in most cases you have name,email, message and maybe the subject only.

>What's the best way to use it?

run it, create a project, click start, watch the log.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • edited June 2019
    So it's ready to use out of the box, no major configuration other than normal setup?  I use the Scrapebox poster now for only Wordpress contact forms.  Does "Website Contact" work with more types of forms?  What's the max number it can complete and how to increase the number of submitted forms?
    Its not base don specific platforms really. It should work on all, but yes I have to admit that some heavy javascript protected contact forms will not work.
    There is nothing you can do to support more than this, you will have to send me the site where you think it should have send a message and I will try to add support for it if it didn't already.
  • edited July 2019
    I did my first project and I have storm back connect rotating proxies that work very well in Scrapebox...  in my first project the log only sais "no content delivered"... it doesn't seem to work with the search engines... which search engine should I use?
  • I aborted the 1st test and then changed the search engine to only Google, and it tried for a few minutes then said "no content delivered"... it's not finding any contact forms...  what am I doing wrong?
  • note: my proxies work fine to scrape Google in Scrapebox and post to contact forms using Scrapebox... how do I get your software to work?
    what keywords do you use ? Please post some log lines or screenshots.
  • I used a big list of random keywords like:

city name industry name
    another city name another industry name

My list is big and randomized several times in Scrapebox.  Is my list too big?

please send me your project backup (right click on it->backup).
  • I can't give out that much confidential information, sorry.
  • I had a lot of keywords, do you think it's too many?  I'm also using Storm Proxies and they never test correctly, so the software might think they are invalid?
    well I don't know what information would be confident but it's your choice. Im not interested in your data at all. All I want is finding the issue and fix a possible bug if there is any.
  • I'll try it with less keywords, it seemed to work when I tested it before buying it, but not after I bought it and added about 30,000 keywords.
    edited July 2019
    I had a lot of keywords, do you think it's too many?

I was only using a handful per campaign.

You have the added advantage of having a narrower audience you can write more contextually and personally to, with fewer.

: )

• Which search engine(s) should be used for best results?
  • I used less keywords (around 2000) and the software was updated and now it works.  I'm using Duckduckgo and Google (main search engines.)
    edited July 2019
    "Which search engine(s) should be used for best results? "

Unlike when looking for targets to begin placing links with GSA-SER, where some users prefer linking only on  a site ranking in Google's SERPs,  (for SEO reasons),  with this program I can't see how it matters, as long as targets have extractable contact data...you're good.
  • Everything matters...  The software has been updated twice now since I couldn't get it to work.  There is going to be an optimal setup for this and I'm looking for that.
    "There is going to be an optimal setup for this and I'm looking for that. "

What kind of optimal settings? Do you mean certain engines yield better results for this?