Skip to content

Thanks Sven

Sorry if this seems a bit superfluous but I'd just like to thank you and yours for the dedication and time put into these products.  Been using GSA SER for years now and the support and updates just keep on coming! Unbelievable really.  So from me to you's guys...Thank you. :)
Thanked by 1Sven

Comments

• Thank you Sven! You are a great man and you should know it!
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Yeah Sven is definitely an awesome developer, have almost every GSA product and always getting new updates

Plus support is amazing 
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited June 2019
    thanks for the great compliments. :) I really do what I can, but without the many people here helping on support, it would be way less updates.

So I have to say thanks!
    Thanked by 1Neptunes_Kiss
  • Totally agree with the others. You're a model for software developers, Sven!
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • Hats off to Sven on keeping up with the updates and also having an eye on the forum . 
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • Thanks to Sven too, you are the best guy who really cares about your own products & customers!
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "Totally agree with the others. You're a model for software developers, Sven! "

I feel this way as well. Not just for the software, which ROCKS, but the way Sven is always here with support, and ever-updating his library of titles with newer and better versions.

I only wish I could be as steady and dependable, both in business and as a friend!

And, thanks also for creating a community and forum that is really about how to really get the best out of GSA products, as well as related SEO topics, all discussed in a way that is approachable for new pplz, and not at all boring for others.

Sven never gets mad at us for asking questions.  Even my lamer questions.

Yes; I see it as Sven really putting the time in,  plus a super love for his work!  I see that's how to succeed.

Of course, I also can't imagine innate aptitude isn't part of Sven's gift to us, but I know some of you guys might disagree that such is ever a factor for any of us, and believe  we're all equally able to learn!  ;) 

Still, there's only one Sven!  :):):):) 

Thanks, Sven, for the many ways you encourage learning and model the way to be a good developer, friend, support, and everything else you put your 100% into. Really.

I wish I could say I know a ton of  ppl like Sven, but reality is, I don't know too many that are as helpful, dedicated, or sincere.
    Thanked by 1Sven