Skip to content

Anyone have a great combo of CAPTCHA solvers?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited June 2019 in Need Help
Greetings, GSA pplz!

I was wondering if anyone has a good combo of solvers...

I just started re-reading the SER docs and found the page with all the CAPTCHA solver services.

I haven't tried all, but I've sampled a few, and use some on a regular basis.

Anyone still using Xevil? How about any other under-rated service that is really good and a good value?

Thanks...
Tagged:

Comments

• tensor flow based script on github is pretty awesome and also some browser addons captcha solver is pretty good in accuracy but dunno how to implement them in GSA ser

aside from that well nothing much GSA captcha breaker+any recaptcha solver will good to go
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    GSA Captcha Breaker, Xevil secondary with Recaptcha V2 solver module 
  • I'm about to have to buy XEvil because 2captcha is getting ridiculously expensive for very few verified links. Seems like the only fair deal anymore is XEvil.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited June 2019
    "I'm about to have to buy XEvil"

I am considering this as well.

CAPTCHAs are expensive.

Of course, only your own testing can determine for sure if it's worthwhile, but it's worth a try, probably.  At worst, it won't solve what I need and it will have been a moderately costly experiment.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." -from some random social profile I saw the other day. Simple and self-evident, but sooo true.

I may be getting this now that I have the resources, largely thanks to SER and CB. :) I want to increase my efficiency, and I see my CAPTCHA solves lagging for the ones that do  get by Sven's Captcha Breaker.

My only complaint with GSA-CB is the "$$ saved" counter has been reset so many times.  :'(:'(:'(

This program is a gift to us all ;) and works. I've saved THOUSANDS.  But, it doesn't get everything. So....I have to see what can be done.
  • seoaddict said:
    I'm about to have to buy XEvil because 2captcha is getting ridiculously expensive for very few verified links. Seems like the only fair deal anymore is XEvil.
    is there an xevil thread here (official) with some promo or discount