Skip to content

What is it? How the solutions? No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no eng...

What is it? How the solutions? my poryectos does not work and continuously tells me: No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what do you get in log?
  • 2019-06-13 08:58: No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting) [first appeared at 2019-06-11 19:54]

• I do not know what record you are referring to, I bought the program on Monday, and it does not work because I do something wrong
  • A. - maybe blocked by search engines
    B.- no engines allowing url extraction chosen
    C.- no scheduled posting

what will it be? and how do I solve it?
    please post a screenshot showing the log lines or even better copy/paste the log.
    a. might be due to your proxy setup that no proxy is working or being blocked
    b. you use an option which is ignored as no selected engines support that (just ignore it)
    c. you also do not use that so ignore it
  • I do not know what "ignored as not selected engines" is.
    only certain engines would make use of this option, so if you don't use engines of this kind and don't plan to, you should not worry about this.
  • where I remove that option, you can send me a screenshot and tell me please, my experience with GSA is for days, and I can barely understand what you are saying, sorry

thanks for your time
    edit project -> checkboxes under the search engine selection ->
    disable "Use URLs linking on same verified URL (supported by some engines only)"
  • do not get angry, but yu explanation is not good, your explanation is to lose 20 minutes or more, I miss some more tato as eg:

edit project -> Option (tab)
    low in the title or section [-] How to get Terget URLs

disable "Use URLs linking on same verified URL (supported by some engines only)"
  • webmaster said:
    do not get angry, but yu explanation is not good, your explanation is to lose 20 minutes or more, I miss some more tato as eg:

If you want anyone to spend any time on your problem please provide a detailed explanation first. What is your problem? :) Beacuse i can't see any problems, expect you not reading the log. It clearly says what is wrong.

SER cannot find any tagets to post to. It means you have to configure SER to:

a) search urls from search engines or global site list...

b) import target urls directly into project.... (right click on project... import... )

It is not any magic, slow down and try to understand how this tool works. I can help you, join the Slack channel... you can find the invite link on the forum. All free of charge...
  • Thank you very much, I hope to learn to use this software well, but it is very, very complex and it is all unite for me.
  • how do I join the Slack channel, or the serious question: where ?, from this website, from the software?