Skip to content

Skip submission Domain and allow posting on same site again is without function

Hello,

i have the problem, that i insert some URLs for blacklisting and get many Submissions to that blacklisted Domain.

What can i do:
1. For Blacklist the URL shopping - tirol.at
2. For submission onetimes to the same domain

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you need to add it with *domain*
  • thank you sven, i have changed this to:

Do you have idea what i can do that the function works "Allow posting on same site again". i only want 1 submission to 1 domain?
    if you have this turned off as in the screenshot, it would post only once per site/per url. So enable it, set it to 1 and have the box unchecked "per url".
  • I have set it as in the screenshot. the two urls I put on the blacklist are very often in the verified report. Both domains are urls, but they do not display a backlink. nevertheless, these urls are listed very often in my verified list. i sent you a verified report by mail now.
    I got that email now and reviewed it. The strange sting is, that "Link URL" is on the same domain, meaning it's not really building that link but just picked it up as being present.

Why is that URL in the project or upper tier? Please check.
  • The url comes back in my list and make many submissions.

Is there any way to insert this URLs into Blacklist?

Actually i have this domains moretimes in the blacklist and i get submissions to this 2 domains:

do you have links in verified list for that?
  • yes, i have delete this today. but i dont know why the badword list dont work for me.
    I think that this is skipped once the targets come from the verified accounts.