Skip to content

Campaign is not starting, Getting Errors In Logs.

2»

Comments

• edited May 2019
    Let me clear all of your misunderstandings here on this form too, exactly how i cleared via email.

1. When you say, that i am sending you emails now, are you sure that you did not start sending me emails at first today and all i am doing is repling to your emails? Can you please check it and then talk about your misunderstanding?

2. You say, i say, things should end, and you will understand that because all of your misunderstandings, this uniqe situation happened. You still did not get it that i am not a bad guy, who aim to drive you crazy, but it is your aim to drive me crazy by not reading my replies properly and try to teach me because of your misunderstandings.

3. Again, let me clear your misunderstandin, let me prove you wrong once again as i did many times ago.

I never said this --> "Now you even admit you don't understand 90% of what I say"

Now, i am going to copy paste what i said above--> "i did not understood 10% of what you said in your reply".

Here i am talking about the only reply, where you asked me to "uncheck the proxy for search engine". Once again, i never said that i do not understand 90% of what you useully say.

Please for GOD sake, wake up and stop blaming me for everything, when it is 100% your fault as you are not talking about the issues, you are just driving me creazy by wasting my time where i am solving all of your stupid misunderstandings.

Language is not the issue between you and me. We both are good at English, if someone do not understand something which is kind of technical language for someone like me only then even english people will also not understand that technical language. So, when you used non technical words, i understood everything. So, once again, language is not the gap between to get this issue fixed.

4. I do not want you to waste your and my time, so, i will request you to provide me the solution either by typing or via screenshare. Yes, i can connect with you over the AnyDesk and share my screen with you.

Hopefull, now all of your misunderstandings are cleared.

More info:- I already know that there are 2 guys working for GSA SER. If you get payment for something, it is your duty to stay calm, and try to understand the issue, and solve it.

Let me give you advice for free --> You should not teach others for your misunderstandings, because if you do, then someone like me will have to explain and fix your misunderstandings first so that he can get the solution once all of your misunderstandings are cleared.

I am not your enemy, i am just giving you back what you started. So, you can stop what i said and what you said, and you can focus on the issue, so that this issue can be solved. I am not going anywhere without the solution, because the money i paid, is a huge money for my pocket.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    ...I stopped reading this as it has no useful details again...all I want is the login details...I will check there and leave notes in notepad. also please don't try to start a chat there as Im not interested.
  • 1. Same here, i am also not intrested in what you started.

2. If you do not read as always, you will comeup with more misunderstandings in the future and again you will make me to waste my time to clear your misunderstandings.

3. Looks like you have already read what i answered above, and now your misunderstandings are gone, So, lets move forward.

Now, what login details do you need from my end? Because in anydesk there is no login details, there is a AnyDesk number. So, please let me know what exactly do you need from my end?
    anydesk number + password send to me by your choice...

• Thank you for clearing that you need anydesk number but Please tell me which password are you looking for? and where can i find this password?
    you can set a password for the anydesk once running. I need it as i cant say when i got time to login...it's lunch time here now and before you go nuts that I am not instantly on your PC, i would suggest you set a password and send me that as well.
  • I never go nuts for no reason. So, you no need to think like that for me. As i am not a crazy person. I also provide support to nearly 800+ people i created websites for. So, you are not dealing with some stupid person who does not know how things work.

I will have to setup the GSA SER & Proxy Scraper, to my old laptop because i was getting the same errors on that laptop too, So that means the issue was not in that laptop.

And in that laptop i can create and set the password for you so that when ever you want to login you can.

I can not create and share the anydesk password for this new laptop where i have installed both software 2 days ago becasue this is my working laptop and i design everything in this laptop.

I will setup the password for anydesk in next few mints and then i will notify you. I am not in rush, all i need is this software to work. So, you can do other things in the mean time, i am happy that now we are taling about the solution and going to solve the issue.

Thank you.
  • edited May 2019
    Update:- I am going to re-install windows 7 on my previous laptop and i will be getting it installed tomorrow morning.

I actually want a fresh install, and i only want to run GSA SER and Proxy scraper software on that laptop. So, a fresh install will help me to speed up that laptop little more.

So, today, i am not going to send you the password as tomorrow i will.
    Thank you.
  • Update:- I just got new windows 7 on my laptop, and my laptop is really fast now. I have sent you the password for AnyDesk via email. As it is guest form.
  • Hello Sven, i want to update you that from yesterday, i did not shut my laptop, but till now, it has only built only 4 submittions and nearly 2 verifications.

Yesterday, it built nearly 12 but now, i only see 4 submittions. My laptop is on and i have turned the AnyDesk software active too for you. So that you can login anytime and see it from your end.

That laptop is not near me, that laptop is nearly 1 mint walking distince. So, if you need me near to that laptop, you can send me email or update on this form, as my emails are alwasys active.

Will wait for your reply. Thank you for your help for yesterday where you helped me to get this campaign started.
  • Hi Sven, i want to update you that since last 3 days, it has only built 4 links for me and i did not shut it down from last 3 days. The anydesk is installed on that laptop, and the password has been already shared with you via email. Please check the issue as it is still not making links properly for me.

There are many errors i still see, i am going to mention few errors which i am getting after every few seconds below.

1. No engine maches.
    2. IP address is blocked.
  • Update: I have purchased link list from SeRocket and added it in the GSA SER, but still no luck. I have contacted the support team of SeRocket and asked them to have a look at the GSA SER errors. Once they reply i will let you know. I have stoped the campaign after 3 days as it has done nothing yet. You can login into my laptop at any time. i am going to send you the anydesk number and password via email once again.

(Note: I did not sent all of those replies at once, i sent after many hours, so please do not get angry again like last time that i am sending you many messages)
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    Hey,

I'm gonna be brave here and reply! lol

Sitelists

Buying a sitelist is definitely a good way to go. I see you were scraping sites and trying to build links to them in your screenshots. Yeah this will run very slowly as none of those sites have been tested to work with ser. You are literally searching for a needle in a haystack. Billions of web pages out there...without a refined set up you will be lucky to find one working site per day.

To use the internal scraping system you really need to fine tune the settings. Many of the footprints/choice of platforms/search engines will not yield many links. Some however such as buddypress, discuz, datalife, xpress, blog comments, guestbooks, image comments will yield higher working sites. It all depends on your settings. Google are quite militant at blocking ips if they suspect bots. Other search engines are not so strict. You need to learn more about this. Do your own research.

Personally I test by hand my own custom footrpints. Do a search in bing/google/yahoo and see what results appear on page 1. If the top 10 sites use the cms you are looking for, it's a good footprint. See how many results appear that match what you want.

Take some time to do some research in this area to learn more about it. Loopline did some great scraping tutorials with scrapebox and there are plenty of videos about creating your own footprints. Each search engine uses its own parameters. So a footprint that works in google may not work in bing, and vice versa. This will slow things down considerably if you don't fine tune your settings.

Verified List

Having a good verified list is key to running ser efficiently. So you bought a list and you're running it with ser. Probably not seeing great results yet. Hopefully you set up the option to build a verified list? Try running a campaign now using only that verified list. There should be a significant improvement in speed and success rates. Simply because you are now using a sitelist that has been tested on your set up. Everyones set up is different.

These site list providers have expensive set ups, multiple captcha solving services and software. If you don't use the same set up as them, you won't see the same results as them.

Captchas

Another key element to this process working efficiently is your choice of captcha solving services. 2captcha is a great choice and they have great solve rates. But they are extremely expensive to use as a solution to solving captchas.

If you solved 100 captchas a minute and left it running for 7 days, that would have cost you thousands in captcha costs for thousands of verified links. You need to be very rich to use this service 100% with gsa ser. Lucky for you that you are having problems and it did not work as planned!

Looking at your screenshots it appears to be correctly configured in gsa ser, as the balance check works. But the log message shows errors with no idle workers. This relates to your 2captcha account. You need to set your fee to pay each time their worker solves a captcha. Most likely you need to configure this. Instructions will be on their site in your account.

I think ser is sending the request to 2captcha and 2captcha is saying "no workers are available" beacuse you have not told them how much you will pay them. They do not work for free.

GSA Captcha Breaker

Another key component to the set up is using gsa captcha breaker. Once you realise how expensive 2captcha is to use everyday, you'll likely want to pay for gsa captcha breaker. It solves thousands of captchas and will significantly increase your success rates. You only pay once for the software and you can solve as many captchas as your computer can handle. No extra costs.

There are some captchas which it can't solve and this will restrict your access to building links on those sites. Such as those that have google recaptcha on them. 2captchas in this case works well as a backup to solving those harder captchas.

XEvil
    An automated solution to solving those google recaptchas and thousands of other captchas on your computer. Pay once for the software and use as much as you like. But it has an additional subscription fee. This software will increase your access to sites such as osclass, buddypress, datalife, drupal as it does a better job of solving those captchas, plus many of these have google recaptcha on them.

However, it does not do phpweb (contextual links) and pjblog which gsa captcha breaker is very good at solving. There will be other sites also, but I notice those 2 as I use them a lot. The point to note is if you want to get access to the maximum number of sites that ser can build links on, then do this:

1st: captcha breaker
    2nd: Xevil
    3rd: 2captcha

This will minimise your expense with 2captcha as the other 2 softwares will solve most things. It will maximise the number of links you can buid links on. Google protected sites can have significant ranking power for google. Links from more referring ips is a signifcant ranking factor. More sites will generally give you more ranking power. But you'll need to prepare some link building strategies.

Not all links are created equal.

There is mathematics involved when assessing the value a link can hold and pass on to your site. I see in your screenshots that you are building links using trackbacks and indexers. These are the weakest and most worthless links. Unless you have a real reason to use these links on your money site (increase the referring ips on the domain), it's a big no no to do this.

These low value links are reserved to pointing at your tiers, as they need links pointed at them to increase their rnaking poer and potential to be indexed ans stay indexed. And if you don't know what a tier is, then you purchased all the tools and software too early, without learning staretgy first. A common newbie mistake! lol

Speed, Performance, Results

Also in terms of speed, the type of link you choose to build will significantly impact the speed at which gsa ser operates at. Also the internal software settings will also significantly impact the speed at which the software operates at. These are things you need to play with and figure out for yourself. Each option does something and will have an outcome.

I bought the software maybe 7 years ago. Been using it everyday since. I have more expensive software licenses that I don't use anymore such as senukexcr that cost over $2000.

I bought 27 licenses of gsa ser and gsa cb over the years and thats' what I still use today.  If something works I invest in it and replicate it to grow my business.

All my rankings in search engines come solely from using gsa ser for link building. You need to learn how to use it. People will not spoon food you the answers. I have working strategies that I spent 8 years of my life testing playing with google bing and yahoo. My websites get daily traffic from the search engines. I even see direct traffic from my link building. All from using solely GSA SER for my link building. I am not going to give my strategies away for free. Or even for a fee as these strategies make me money.

So stop asking for a refund. You would be a fool to walk away from this opportunity, this path that you have stumbled upon. Master SEO and this software and your career is made. You could work from anywhere in the world anytime.

So when I read the above conversation and the exchange of words, it really does upset me. For many reasons. There is an active community here...usually everyone is very helpful, but for some reason people have missed this thread or decided to stay out of it.

Most likely because you are presenting so many issues by updating the thread with posts. That is not how things get solved. Baby steps...one thing at a time. That's how things get solved. So until your first issue is solved...don't ask for help on a 2nd issue.

Otherwise "above" is what happens. I can tell you are a newbie with this software. That means you need to spend more time watching you tube videos and pressing buttons on your copy of the software. Testing and learning for yourself. Then watch more you tube videos. And keep playing and testing, playing and testing. Make mistakes and learn form them. The more mistakes you make, the more you learn, the quicker you learn.

Spend less time trying to be spoon fed answers to problems. Support does not spoon food answers. The community does not spoon feed answers. There is a forum here full of questions and answers that many newbies like yourself have asked before again and again. So spend the time using the search button on this site. Search for your answers....you'll likely find them

Tops

PS (I can write essays too).
    Hi Sven, i want to update you that since last 3 days, it has only built 4 links for me and i did not shut it down from last 3 days. The anydesk is installed on that laptop, and the password has been already shared with you via email. Please check the issue as it is still not making links properly for me.

There are many errors i still see, i am going to mention few errors which i am getting after every few seconds below.

1. No engine maches.
    2. IP address is blocked.

1. This means that the site the software is trying to buld a link on is not compatible with any of the coded cms that come with the software. To solve this, you could hire someone to code this site to work with ser. Or ignore the message and focus on finding a site that does work. Buy a good site list or learn about footprints and scraping and do it yourself.

2. ip address blocked means exactly what it says. You ip address is blocked lol. Sites have protection on them. Search engines have protection on them. Read about honeypots, spam traps, why google blocked my ip. They are like condoms for websites.

To use this software you need to use the included filter inside ser and use a lot of proxies.  Scraping will ban/block ips quicker than just link building. This is why I personally use ser to build links only and use something to scrape with separate proxies.

Please no more questions. Like everyone else, I too have businesses to run. Please take the time to do more research and learning. SEO and link building is a huge subject to learn. But baby steps. Learn something new today. Learn something new tomorrow. By the end of the year you would have learnt 365 new things about seo.

Tops
  • Thank you for the reply, Great information has been shared by SickSEO, Love you man. You provided really detaled answers. Sorry, i still have few questions which you did not answered.

1. I do not know where can i find someone who can do this for me --> "you could hire someone to code this site to work with ser".

2. Why the hack my IP address is blocked? lol, i purchased GSA Proxy Scraper, why still my IP blocked? What did i do wrong? Sven, the support guy did all the settings for me, then why my IP got blocked? who's mistake is this? Yes, he did the setup for the proxy and SER for me. Still the IP got blocked then how is new bee here, me or Sven, lol, just kidding.

3. i can not take baby step to learn 1 thing in a day. As i have been already doing SEO from last 2 years. I do not like to prace my self that is why i did not told much about my SEO career to Sven. i have ranked multipal business on the top rank in Google from last 2 years. Yes, i can show proof too if asked.

4. Now, what should i do? My IP is blocked, I have purchased the link list, i followed their documentation but still the campaign is showing differnet errors now. What should i do? Where should i go to ask for help? If i see multipal issues, i should be tellling about those multipal issues, coz i can not wait for this GSA SER to start the campaign and finish it in 1 year. So, taking baby steps is not going to help me. I am not newbee in SEO. I am doing as i am getting told. Every software is differnet, The guy who created the software, thinks everyone should understand how this software works without any official video tutorials. The videos on YouTube are telling the same thing again and again. There is no video on YouTube solving the issues, i am facing. So, what should i do?

5. I really appricate the time you spent to reply, but i am still at the same place where i am thinking and scraching my head, what did i do wrong? why this campagin is not starting and showing tons of erros, and issues. If the support guy/expert can not solve those issues, then how can i do it without any video or exact answer to my questions. I can not spend days, to read to get this issues soleve. I am surpriced that the guy who has created the software how can he be that slow to find out the issues i am facing and giving me the exact solution to the problem. Why is he wasting my and his and others time? Last time he connected to my laptop with AnyDesk, he spent nearly 30 mints or more to get few issues solved but still i am getting those same issues again. I do not like to write longer messages, as it is waste of my time, always, but i want to get this campaign started where it can start building me links, thus i have purchased the link list but still, i am getting the issues.

This software is good, but it has all the hidden surprices, that after purchasing the SER you have to purchase:
    1. Proxy Scraper
    2. Capcha Solver
    3. Link List
    4. Emails
    5. Indexer
    6. Spinner and who knows what. This software alone is peace of crap, sorry about my word but this is the truth, without all of those listed things this software can not do anything. That is why i was asking for money back becasue i am not running any SEO agency, i just wanted to do Off page SEO for few clients but after i purchased it i find out that this is more expencive then what i thought. I can still spend more money but if it start working and if the owner of the software or support guy can solve the issues i am facing. But no, they them self are not telling me exactly what i should do the get those basic issues fixed for some reason. if they really wanted to help me to save my time, they could have fixed the issues when the support guy was with me over the AnyDesk. 

I have purchased the link list, i will talk to the support guy of link list, and lets see if they can solve the issue in next few days. It is pain in the ass when people think that everyone out there is a newbee and they all try to teach them and underestimate them. Learning about SEO and learning about a software, these are two different things. if the software is not doing anything then your study is not going to work, as the program is not working. No, i can not spend a year to learn about how to get the campaign started.

Is there anyone in this form who understand my pain and if someone can tell me those steps i should follow to get all the issues, fixed. Insted of writing essay, i need very simple steps which can show me what am i doing wrong to get the issue fixed.

I know sometimes my wording is very strong, and i hurt people with my wordings. But never want anyone to get hurt, all i need is a solution to those erros i am getting.

Thank you.
  • lol, I do not want to read like a book to get the errors fixed. I paid for the support including lifetime support to the developer. I do not understand why the developer want us to waste our time, by reading like a book to get the campaign started or errors fixed.

I understand you brother and have great respect for you, about what you are trying to say exactly. But seriously, i can not waste more time here reading documention which is not related to my errors.

I can provide access to my laptop via AnyDesk software and the password of it to you/anyone. So that someone/expert like you can see the errors by them self, and fix them under 2 mints. I can even pay if someone can get me started. I am seriously sick of this SER. Do not know if i will get it to work in this life of mine or not, lol.
    Errors? These are not errors. They are notification messages from the software telling you that your site list is shit. None of the sites you have scraped work with your set up.

I am currently running the software on 6 pcs and they are all averaging over 50 vpm. That's 50 links every minute. The software is running great. It can run as high as 600 vpm depending on my settings.

If you can't be bothered to read some really good tutorials and learn how to use the software, then maybe you should think about a new career.

Internet troll seems to be the perfect choice. Or perhaps selling tea on the side of the street. You seem to like writing. Maybe you like talking too.
  • Lol, People have misunderstandins, and i can not always prove them wrong. When someone like you is trying to help me.

To know more about me you can/should search this in Google --> Khalsa Website Designers
    and you will understand with who you are talking right now. But i do not mind what you say, as you do not know me and i do not like to tell about my self.

Thank you for your reply, i still have the same respect for you as you tried to help me.
  • edited May 2019
    If this is not working for me, should i ask for refund? Or should i keep quite?

If this software can not work without proxy scraper, captcha, link list and so many other things, then why this software is sold alone? This software alone is waste of time, it needs nearly 8 things to purchase and configure and then this software works, but for me this software is not working even i purchased the verified emails list, 2capcha, spin rewriter, proxy scraper, article scraper, link indexer and link list. I purchased 7 other items to get this software working but still no luck. I can send the proof of all of those things purchased. and it's been a month i have been requesting and providing all the inforamtion which the support guy may need to understand the issue, but he does not need information and just blaming me for his misunderstandings. Wasted nearly a month of mine, and support guy did all the settings he could do on my laptop via screenshare software but still the software is not building me any link. Who's falt is this?

So, if this software is not working for me, then what do i have to do with this software?  I do not need it, i need refund for GSA SER and Proxy Scraper. As i am sick of it.

Request to the support guys: Either, get the software working in my laptop which can build me links. Or refund.

I will purchase any other software even if it is double expencive then this software. I need to make links for my clients, and i am delayed because of this worest support. Yes, if the support can not solve the issue for nearly a month, we call it the worest support. Sorry but this is true. Now, please do not start the misunderstandings again which i have to solve again. Please get this software working in my laptop or please do not waste my time. Just refund the money as i have been requesting from last 20 days.

No one can be nicer anymore if they spent the money for something which is not working and the support is not able to solve the issue. And stop asking me to read the documentation everytime, before i purchased this software i read the documentaton and watched nearly all the videos on the YouTube and then i purcahed the software. I am not a kid, I have been already doing seo from last 2 years. This sofware is not doing what it says, i can not spend half of my life to learn it.

If you can not solve the issue, how come you think i can solve it by reading the documentation? Remember, last time you spent nearly 30 mints to find the issue, and i asked you that what was the issue, and you said, there was no issue, but still the campaign is not verifing the emails properly, or doing other things properly. So, if you can not fix the issue, then how can i?

Please do not make me the bad guy here by not saying any word and making me write a lot to make you undersand that this is not working for me and i need refund or tell me the issue. I can not guess the issue as i do not have time to waste. I hope this is my last message to you, where i am requesting you to solve the issue or refund please.

This is my worest experence ever on the internet after purchasing something online.
  • When i said this is my last message, it did not mean that i will not wait for your message and forget about my money, You are not repling at all. I waited more then 24 hours to get a response from you and still no response, Seriously will go creazy if i do not hear from your end soon. You will be responsible for this craziness. If you do not want to reply, just say it, and stop wasting my time and making me a bad guy when you are the bad guy who sold me falty software which does not work at all.

I should create videos and upload on Youtube about this software so that people can be aware and do not purchase it anymore as the lifetime support is waste of time.
  • Today as well, i got no response from your end.
  • I found someone on the internet who fixed the issue for me for $180. Thank god, now the software is finally working. Could have save the money if you could be serious to fix the issue. Anyways, now i will be purchasing the gsa captcha bracker from you too.