Skip to content

GSA CG is not often hanging....

GSA CG is not working properly ... Content scraping is doing but while doing image,video scrapping CG is hanging. While publishing CG to wordpress when number of article is more it got hanged.. Already i have sent you the bug report... please login into my IP and solve the issue...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    login to your ip and solve!? Sorry, but this is not really a thing I am doing.
    If there is a problem, I can try solving it sure...but please also give me more details like a log file.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I can not take the log file when the GSA GC is hanging.
    If you say that the log file will be stored in any folder, I will send it plz.

so it's whole GUI is frozen and you can not click anywhere? In that case it should popup a "bugreport" window after some minutes showing that it is frozen and offer the ability to send a bugreport.
    Also if it is freezing at the same situation, please send the project so that I can eventually reproduce it.
    edited April 2019
    Im sorry to say that (really!) but when I run your backup project in debugger, not even a single memory leak or exception appeared. All was running fine and no freeze either.

I have no idea how to resolve this issue for you.

When this happened, is the CPU usage still high?
    What about memory usage?
    Also are other projects running that the same time?
    Do you use public proxies and was the proxy search used?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Issue only image scrapping I think cpu usage no go high coz running single project
    Another project not running
    I'm using proxy from proxy scraper.
    Plz check my VPS.
    Issue is new update only, check my GSA CG project previous days the same settings was working fine.