Skip to content

License problem

I l explan my problem here
I got my GSA ranker few years ago and installed in on a vps and somehow my license was canceled and i was able to get it back from the owners. And i managed to install in on my desktop PC and its working fine since this moment.
My registration details and license details are lost and now i want to transfer my GSA to another VPS to start work
I dont know how i get the information
I wrote to support but they didint reply to me either
Any help from here?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    When your license was deactivated, then probably for a good reason. If you got it back then hopefully as well for a good reason.
    If can not imagine that I didn't reply to your emails. I answer everything, and if I stop doing so, then probably for a good reason as well (having repeat myself in each email e.g. without you listing).

Anyway, I have no idea who you are, so please share details in pm.
  • miyuru4umiyuru4u sri lanka
    yes i emailed you from the original email that i orderd the GSA and another email you didint reply. The thing is i have GSA installed in my PC running no problem but the problem is i cant find the serial and registration information.. :(
    Please email again with a reference to this thread or send a pm.
    Sven said:
    Please email again with a reference to this thread or send a pm.
    Emailed you again with this reference thanks
    answered ;)
    Thanks Sven about the scam vps thing actually i was using it inside the vps they some how steal it and activate it another machine .. after few months i try to use it and license was deactivated .. never thought about that unless you say . Thanks for the activation and i am plan to purchase more products from you.