Skip to content

Error "Cannot find any text for wait_complete"

Hello, does anyone else have this error with serengines ?, I am using 2captcha, after contacting support it seems that it is a GSASER error.

Greetings.

Comments

• I get this all the time as well, because the sites change something in their markup and then SEREngines doesn't find the text it is programmed to react to. The percentage goes up and down again, but never are all the sites accessible. 
    What you can do to improve your scoring with SEREngines, though, is to use good emails and good proxies. Many of the sites have quite good security filters, so you'll have much more chances with a residential proxy and an email than with a mail.ru and a püblic proxy
    Thanked by 1Oscar
  • I get this all the time as well, because the sites change something in their markup and then SEREngines doesn't find the text it is programmed to react to. The percentage goes up and down again, but never are all the sites accessible. 
    What you can do to improve your scoring with SEREngines, though, is to use good emails and good proxies. Many of the sites have quite good security filters, so you'll have much more chances with a residential proxy and an email than with a mail.ru and a püblic proxy
    Thanks, but I use my own emails, no spam. As you say, it is a mistake of serengines, with rankerx 0 problems.
  • Yes, I've always had around 10-15 engines that wouldn't work. And Yandex.com and .ru doesn't work for me for a year already. Does it work for you?
  • Yes, I've always had around 10-15 engines that wouldn't work. And Yandex.com and .ru doesn't work for me for a year already. Does it work for you?
    No, those e-mails have very little life.