Skip to content

"skipped by settings"

In one project I have GSA Captcha Breaker set up as the only CB, There are no filters whatsoever (i.e. min. PR or do-follow only etc.). Still I see a lot of "skipped by settings". What could be the reason?

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    would help if you post a screenshot of your GSA CB settings

• 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Make sure they are checked in GSA CB
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the setting in cb can also skip captchas if success rate is below a certain value.
  • Gentlemen, I understand, but I can't see anything that would invite skipping. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you now seem to have disabled that option and log also shows it is trying to solve.

However, it makes not much sense now to solve the captchas seen in log. They give often false positive results and sending that back to the requesting app (e.g. SER) is not helpful.

Thats why we introduced the option to skip solving captchas with a low success rate. But your 80% on that option is of course way to high. Default is 20% here.
  • No Sven, I didn't change that option. At least not voluntarily by clicking on it. I haven't touched the settings from when the error messages happened.
  • I did restart in the meantime, maybe that has changed something.