Skip to content

Ask the question is contact form

Hi, may I know if I put the PayPal button in contact form, PayPal will suspended or contact form owner complain with PayPal also get suspended? But contact form no spam email I think

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited February 2019
    I don't know if many CMSes and what-have-you permit a Paypal button. I was keeping my new Contact Form  campaign text only. I had an <a href> tag, but I'm taking it out. I don't even know it will be able to be included on some platforms.

Just plain URLs. ((Any experts on this know what's best??))

As for suspending your account, why would that ever happen in these circumstances?

You're allowed,by law, to do B2B and consumer sales and promotion  by e-mail and every other means, there are just rules you have to abide by.

And, a Contact Form isn't even e-mail, but is electronic promotion or sales efforts, so as long as you're respectful; and abide by the rules, how is that an issue for PayPal?

Has anyone ever been there and done that and know for sure?!?

I mean, if you're selling plutonium, I think that's the issue for PayPal.   Also, p00rN.

Scams. Complains about non-delivery. Complaints about items not as described.

But who, knows.  I'm only guessing.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    contact forms usually dont support html. adding any of that would only trigger the spam warning and not deliver your message.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • romingsonromingson Puchong
    edited February 2019
    I means put the PayPal link in contact form like this https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JU4S68FU83QB
    No html, just click this link and pay.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sure that will work...but its also suspicious for certain spam checkers
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee