Skip to content

GSA SER Needs Inquiry

Hi All!

I used GSA SER before, probably 7-9 years ago and there was a guy helping me so I'm not really familiar with it before, let alone now. :( But I've decided to try and use it again and I really need your help.

What are the things needed to run GSA SER successfully? I've been reading the forum, watching tutorials but I'm still not confident about what I learned. Here's what I think I need:

1. Lists = I saw somewhere that this is needed and important. I saw somewhere for sale at $67/month. Can you please suggest the best place to get this? Or if I can get it for free? (Still starting out with low budget :( )

2. Captcha Solver = I remember we used something like this before. Please help me how to get this for free or cheap.

3. Proxy = Is 10 private proxies enough? And do I have to use free at the same time? Any suggestion where I can buy cheap yet great for SER proxies?

4. VPS = I can't afford this for now so I'm gonna use my PC. 

5. Emails = I've read "catchall" is great but for blog comments, articles etc... individual emails are suggested. Is this true? I have couple of domains that I can use to create catchall. Can you suggest a best strategy for this please?

6. And contents like articles, comments, PDF etc. = I don't have any strategy on this. And where can I get these as cheaply as possible Please help :(

I'm pretty sure I missed a couple of necessities here, please please please help me. I'm super newb to this. Any help is appreciated. Please I really need some assistance.

If someone is willing to teach me how to become at least a comfortable GSA SER user, I'm willing to offer my services. I can help with support or customer service, simple photo and video editing, or maybe some data entry to take off some load in your business. 

Thanks for reading this and thanks in advance for any assistance! :)

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited February 2019
    Hey, cool that you decided to use SER again.  It still works, but now years later, there are layers more experience and some changes.  But you have it about right...

"Lists = I saw somewhere that this is needed and important. I saw somewhere for sale at $67/month. Can you please suggest the best place to get this? Or if I can get it for free? (Still starting out with low budget "

There are many quality lists. (Many more crappy ones!)  On here LoopLine has a list many respect, but I've never checked it out so I can't say, personally. I'd say look into this.

You can also get lists elsewhere, anywhere lists of targets may be found, actually. ANY list of URLs can be imported, tho the engines may not match SER. So, really, any links you can buy, you can import and see what's up.

Captcha Solver = I remember we used something like this before. Please help me how to get this for free or cheap.

Free or cheap? GSA Captcha Breaker will save you a lot. There are also external services you will want. Test each out. Research pricing.

Proxy = Is 10 private proxies enough? And do I have to use free at the same time? Any suggestion where I can buy cheap yet great for SER proxies?
    Enough for what? You'll know what your needs are right now. Storm Procies are great. You'll need scraping proxes and proxies to post and do other stuff.

VPS = I can't afford this for now so I'm gonna use my PC. 
    Why not? Just remember to use proxies or you'll kill your IP and Internet service. One day you may need more resources than your home computer, and then you can get a VPS if you need. StormProxies are great.

Emails = I've read "catchall" is great but for blog comments, articles etc... individual emails are suggested. Is this true? I have couple of domains that I can use to create catchall. Can you suggest a best strategy for this please?
    Those domains are going to be trashed. So, if you planned to build them later,probably buy new ones to use.  There are services you can use. Without a catchall, you're very limited, regardless of the source, it will help you have wider variety of emails to post from.

And contents like articles, comments, PDF etc. = I don't have any strategy on this. And where can I get these as cheaply as possible Please help
    Hmm...Sixerr.C om? Fourer.C om? Fiverr.C om? SO many people sell articles, tho they may suck and be old and way too oversold and used up.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    edited February 2019
    You might have been looking at my list from serpgrow.com since its $67 

Captcha solvers I suggest GSA Captcha Breaker to get started. I also use Xevil from Xrumer

10-20 proxies is enough for up to 500 threads. Most proxy providers allow 50 simultaneous connections per proxy. I suggest solidseovps.com shared proxies for cheap

VPS is needed mostly for the connection speed unless your PC has fast connection

Catch-all emails I suggest seremails.com 

For articles use GSA Content Generator to produce articles for your campaign. It includes a built in spinner

@vizualtrend
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited February 2019
    Happy Weekend, friends!~

"I also use Xevil from Xrumer" -710fla

A few GSA-SER users are doing this, it seems.

I'm always late jumping into things, so I should check it out. (One day soon.) :|

If it saves me some fees on CAPTCHA solving, that would be great.

"You might have been looking at my list from serpgrow.com since its $67" -710fla

Checked out your website. Sounds cool.  I've used SER for a bit now and I should start checking out lists. I think it may be a very good move...

• @Deeeeeeee and @710fla Thank you for responding. :)

And with what's mentioned above, I should be able to start a small campaign right?

Adn @710fla can I get a newbie discount for your serpgrow? I really want to try it out but I have very limited budget for now. Thank you!
    @Deeeeeeee and @710fla Thank you for responding. :)

And with what's mentioned above, I should be able to start a small campaign right?

Adn @710fla can I get a newbie discount for your serpgrow? I really want to try it out but I have very limited budget for now. Thank you!

Sure thing! I sent you a private message with a link to the discounted price 
    edited March 2019
    @Deeeeeeee hey I just launched a discounted price for my verified list here in the BST section if you're still looking for a verified list

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/25812/premium-gsa-ser-verified-link-list-55-off-limited-time-best-auto-approve-list-updated-24-7