Skip to content

GSA Website Contact: Why does most search engines keep banning my IP

Hi
I'm new to GSA WC and also a newbie to marketing entirely.
I came accrose GSA WC and realized is something that will really help my small marketing firm so i decided to make a purchase.

But so far each time i begin scrapping my IP easily get banned by most search engine and when this happen after awhile it start to skip some sites untill the whole project will pause entirely (not stop)
Is this issue of getting a paid proxy? if so which one one is th most recomended to enble me run my search smoothly.

I dont usually start more than one project at once but i intend to do so in the future so i need all the help i could possibly get to enable me enjoy this software.

Thanks in advaance!

Jesse

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    What do you choose as search engines? Because it's not wise to e.g. choose everything. The engines should be in the language of your keywords.
  • Sven said:
    What do you choose as search engines? Because it's not wise to e.g. choose everything. The engines should be in the language of your keywords.
    Thanks Sven, for example i only choose search engines based in Australia since my targets require mostly customers based in Australia.
    I never choose everything.

Regards

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    ok, but then I don'T see why e.g. bing should be banned. Can you post log lines?