Skip to content

Could SER get a way to buffer the choices in the Category pull-down menus on target sites?

...because I'd like to translate them and learn the phrases that constitute the various categories in different languages.

If there was a way to save the choices, just so I can enter them into G! translate and make a cheat sheet I print out or have in a file so I can learn them, that would be very useful.

Hope all you guys and girls are having a fun weekend.  :)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you mean the popups when you have the option "ASK USER" enabled? These choices are saved for later use (or should be saved at least).
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Yes, the pop-ups that ask the user for a category on many target sites.

I've actually learned a few category phrases,  but looking each up one at a time is counter to how I've learned to work with GSA tools. :p

Sven, where are these saved?

I want to start learning a bit of other languages, at least beginning with what I need that is  relevant to SEO work. :)
    <project name>.prefilled
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    edited January 2019
    Hi, Sven. I checked and that's not really what I need. :(  It was exactly what you said: The choice selected for a prefill. Is that so that when SER encounters such a prefill again on that project, SER learns and will default to the user-entered data IF "Ask User" disabled?

Here's what I found in  one such .prefilled file:

nick_name_sugÿ{{this}}<br>sCategoryIDÿ<br>subjectÿSelect a subject:<br>signup_forÿGimme a blog!<br>firstnameÿ<br>lastnameÿ<br>entryÿGuestbook<br>cookieÿJa<br>categoryÿSanatate - Familie<br>user_typeÿPlease choose<br>email_new_messageÿOn<br>categoryÿHauptseite<br>categoryÿCategory<br>ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder$rblCompanyTypeÿPrivately-Held<br>user_iconÿƒŒƒbƒhê—p

I was hoping for way to get all the choices available in the pull-down on the pop-up available for export to clipboard or a file, but only certain pull-down menus.  I guess auto-export wouldn't be there already b/c it would get needlessly large, so maybe there's a user-initiated way of doing this I don't yet know?

So, if the pop-up is for Category, and the site is German, what I was hoping to find was a list of all those possible choices for a valid category (or other pre-fill info in another language)

This way I can make a cheat-sheet and learn what they all mean in English. :)

Next version will offer you to copy all /selected to clipboard on such a pull-down.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    edited January 2019

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):)

thx kindly, Sven!