Skip to content

[ASK] How To Boost Ranker With GSA For Gamble Site !

Anyone cant help me for give me way to boost ranker use gsa ser with SEREngine,2 Capthca,Dedicated proxies ?

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "Anyone cant help me for give me way to boost ranker use gsa ser with SEREngine,2 Capthca,Dedicated proxies ? "

That sounds like a good setup to start. What do you have questions about? The ppl here can help you, without a doubt! ;)
  • Thanks Dude ! I want Ask, Maximum Tier for SEO Until What Tier?
    edited January 2019
    "Thanks Dude ! I want Ask, Maximum Tier for SEO Until What Tier? "

Nice question, as that was what I've been wondering about to myself as I re-approach SER and my projects with attention once again, as my other obligations are nearly done. It's like seeing it all fresh, and I wonder why some of my projects only have three tiers, while others have more.

The truth is, I do not know.  I believe RoyalMice makes templates.  I've heard they go all the way to the seventh tier??! Ask, please...

I have not gone that far.  But I don't see why one should not go to the zillionth tier! lol

Any GSA vets out there want to help us out?  Thanks, kindly! :)

And of course, each tier should have a different mix of links, experts on the GSA forum have said over the years.  What is it presently suggested to be, pplz??
  • I Use Only 3 Tier On GSA.... Tier 1 i use only Wikis & SEREngine, Tier 2 i use Forum Profiles, Image Comment, Microblog, Sosbook, Social Network & Wikis [PR 4 - 10], Tier 3 Blog Comment, Guestbook, Trackback, URL Shortener [PR 4 - 10]. How About This Dude ?
    "I Use Only 3 Tier On GSA.... "

I guess that's OK?

"Tier 1 i use only Wikis & SEREngine, Tier 2 i use Forum Profiles, Image Comment, Microblog, Sosbook, Social Network & Wikis [PR 4 - 10], Tier 3 Blog Comment, Guestbook, Trackback, URL Shortener [PR 4 - 10]"

Seems wiser than "kitchen sink" or near kitchen-sink tactics.  I have to run SEREngines again. Haven't used that add-on in a bit. A lot of ppl seem to set up like you. I should be learning something here.... >_< >_< >_<

• Why I Use Serengine. I use Because Serengine Have Website High DR for Backlink Dude... My principle is DR (Domain Rating) Ahrefs. 
    I am based on the buzzfeed website. the average website that rises has a domain rating that is greater than the url rating.
    "...My principle is DR (Domain Rating) Ahrefs...."

Thanks, I will look into this metric.  You seem to know what you're doing.

I actually subscribe to SEREngines, but haven't run them in a bit.  Are those guys still updating them?

• Ya Dude SEREngine Always Update Every Day Try It Dude !
    "Ya Dude SEREngine Always Update Every Day Try It Dude ! "

OK, cool. :)  I already am a subscriber, but I haven't utilizing the engines in a bit. :|

I'll give it a run tomorrow.  I'll report back with results.

Thanks for the update. :)

((Hmm..haven't run SEREngines since before I scrapped the bloatware antivirus garbage that was stealing my files and monitoring my network I/O for safety and totally destroying my machine's efficiency in the process!!   Not worth it...

haha No; really, this is what the lame program did: Flagged family/woodlands pics and work files as malware!! :|   Oh, of course, that and slow my machine down incredibly!!! I think maybe it was interfering with SEREngines...

Machine. Did. Not. Have. Any. Malware.

Running Windows Defender, so far OK...))

"My principle is DR (Domain Rating) Ahrefs. 
    I am based on the buzzfeed website. the average website that rises has a domain rating that is greater than the url rating."

Hmm...The metrics I look at are the TF on Majestic, when I do bother to work properly. Is this close/similar/analogous to DR>domain at all??

Also, I use SEMRush just b/c it's useful to chart KW positions, but otherwise it does not yield any metrics I'm aware of. (anyone know if I've missed anything here??)
  • edited January 2019
    mate
    if you think you are gonna rank a site in the most competitive niche,
    let me give you an advice.
    Not only forget ranking that site, but stop trying ro rank any site at all
    and try to learn what is SEO in 2019 and how can you rank sites in 2019.
    Today T1 links are high authority sites that you can buy links.
    T2 are PBN sites that owned by you or closed groups,
    T3 are publicly sold PBN and own created web2.0s

edited January 2019

"Today T1 links are high authority sites that you can buy links."

OK; this is a good idea. Just need capital. I'm guessing these are not cheap?? And how DO you get hooked up with having an article in an A-List publication?

I see these "infomercial" articles all the time in top periodical publications. Sometimes, they are so bad and over-the-top sell that it's way out of palce alongside otherwise A-grade content.

"T2 are PBN sites that owned by you or closed groups"

I guess in reality you need many of T2s these, no? What is a good range? I never knew the answer to this, and I figure it's at LEAST double digit and possbly triple. (I fail miserably here as well!)

"T3 are publicly sold PBN and own created web2.0s"

Where's a good place to look to purchase these in 2019?

thx for the sound plan. dunno how doable this is rn