Skip to content

Feature Request for GSA CONTENT Generator

Hi, I just bought GSA Content generator and I think it's still got several things need to be fix.

Can you please make a queue mode for processing project ? I'm using wordai and it can't spin the project articles at the same time with another active project running. right now it's not efficient because if the spinner is not working, I need to re-spin the content one more time per one project. 

If this can be made, I only need to create all project running in queue and just keep it run while I sleep and will be done after I wake up. 

And I can't set bulk setting for selected projects. I tried to select several projects and trying to set up the filter words, spinner and output for those projects and noting happen. I need to open it one by one to set it up which is really time consuming. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    spinnig: each spinning service wants you to wait a certain time between spin jobs. Thats what the software is doing here to not get your account banned. We just follow the rules.
    ---
    You can still create as many projects as you want and run them all together or with the scheduler one by one.
    ---
    you should create one master project and then use the batch mode to create others pointing to the main project for the options.
  • dm303dm303 Indonesia
    how to spin the unspun articles collected using the spinner service registered ? 
    You want to insert spin syntax after the articles have been created? Well, right click on the articles -> insert spin syntax.
  • dm303dm303 Indonesia
    it's not working. i'm using "insert spintax for highlighted articles" nothing happen. !spin! means not spun yet right ? 
    !spin! means the spin syntax is in there already. Right click on the article->edit and you should see {|} in it. If you want to spin them again, you might have to remove that first by unspinning it.
  • dm303dm303 Indonesia
    Okay. the U in the size column means uniqueness ? 
    yes, should be displayed in the hint.
  • dm303dm303 Indonesia
    the uniqueness I got for all content is 1 or 2 or 3 http://prntscr.com/m670xi. how to improve this ? do you have any software recommendation to increase the uniqueness or perhaps recommended article source ? 
    what does your current settings look like? Please post screenshots of that.
  • dm303dm303 Indonesia
  • dm303dm303 Indonesia

Are you sure that "syntax analysis" is the thing you want? It's creates readable content (syntax wise) but not making much sense. I suggest you to take e.g. "Mix Sentences (all articles)" + "use spin syntax" with internal spinner + "variations of sentences" with 5.
    That should get you good readable content with rich spins.
  • dm303dm303 Indonesia
    okay thank you. let me try that