Skip to content

GSA SER PSR Linklists ** +10 Mil High PA\DA\Edu\Gov\Contextual\etc Linklists Very Fresh Monthly **

edited January 2019 in Buy / Sell / Trade
- WARNING! -
Note from the moderators of this forum:
We highly suspect another service of this guy to be scam or a rip-off of the default engines already present in the program.
All that this person did was taking a default engine, modify it a bit to only for work a single site (a "fixed url=<site url>" is enough actually) and soled it as new WEB2.0 entry.
SER would have been working with the default engine enabled + importing that URL to the project.
While this service might have been legit, his other one is considered to be a scam/rip-off unlike serengies.com who add new platforms.

We know this person will pretend it's not as such but he refuses to let us review this case, pretending that we would only want to steal his work.
Thats of course ridiculous as I would be able to do this differently if I really wanted to. Im not spying on my customers.

We leave this thread intact for a while to let you guys share your thoughts about it though. Im sorry for everyone who got scammed on this. Next time we will review every service like that prior before allowing them to post here.
-------

New Service on Powerseoranker !!
GSA SER PSR Linklists 
https://powerseoranker.com/product/gsa-ser-psr-linklists/

Over 10 Million Linklists of contextual \ non contextual link lists
Edu \ Gov lists
Zero Duplicate
We Also provide filtered Linklists for specific Country Formats like 
.de \ .us \ .ru \ .com \ .edu \ .gov \ .vn \ .org \ .net \ and so on
Very High LpM \ VpM rates

Comments

• ehaldrh17ehaldrh17 South of Korea
    Thank you very much for your service at powerseoranker.com
    I'm a little bit technical, of course.
    But I've been able to solve the issue easily through support of the powerseoranker.

I can assure you that customer support is the best.
    Thanked by 1Mashafeeqi
  • thank you for ur kind words.
  • New verified list added
  • Hi, I bought The PSR engines and the PSR linklist few days ago from mashafeeq and here my honest review. Usually I don’t post reviews as I believe one need to get hands on the product and see himself, but I was really VERY happy and satisfied from this purchase and first time I know I got really good thing.

I ‘am myself in SEO and IM fields for many years now with ups and downs especially after every Google policy update, I rely a lot on my GSA SER but until now having all the paid lists in hand I only used it for tier2 and 3 because the truth to be said you need good websites to link directly to you money site and those link lists are full of junk websites even if they are contextual.

First, I was not sure mashafeeq has that great products he says, but as usual I opt to get it and see, and I was really astonished by his quality of support!! He was nearly always on skype ready to answer any question and help. He even spent 3h through TeamV setting up my things and sync. He teaches me new things about the Backlink chain and showed me how to really set the whole project with many details never seen anywhere. He even gave me handsome tips and that made me money right away!

Secondly, I really never ever seen my GSA SER as real beast as it is now!! His engines and the PSR linklists is a must! For me I think I found the FUEL that my GSA SER needs really to be the “Ferrari” :-). Having always PAID engines and lists I thought my proxies, emails and whole setup was wrong to get that low verification, and was trying to change and order again and again from many different companies… what a loss of money! BUT NOW I KNOW!  The money is in this great linklist and for me now no linklist or engines there except PSR engines and linklists…

Badly I wasted a lot a lot of money here and there for lists and engines from different sellers but at least now I am on “the RIGHT” path and I really can say GSA SER + mashafeeq = money for any seo and IM agent/expert!!

Thanked by 1Mashafeeqi
  • 3arabax said:

Hi, I bought The PSR engines and the PSR linklist few days ago from mashafeeq and here my honest review. Usually I don’t post reviews as I believe one need to get hands on the product and see himself, but I was really VERY happy and satisfied from this purchase and first time I know I got really good thing.

I ‘am myself in SEO and IM fields for many years now with ups and downs especially after every Google policy update, I rely a lot on my GSA SER but until now having all the paid lists in hand I only used it for tier2 and 3 because the truth to be said you need good websites to link directly to you money site and those link lists are full of junk websites even if they are contextual.

First, I was not sure mashafeeq has that great products he says, but as usual I opt to get it and see, and I was really astonished by his quality of support!! He was nearly always on skype ready to answer any question and help. He even spent 3h through TeamV setting up my things and sync. He teaches me new things about the Backlink chain and showed me how to really set the whole project with many details never seen anywhere. He even gave me handsome tips and that made me money right away!

Secondly, I really never ever seen my GSA SER as real beast as it is now!! His engines and the PSR linklists is a must! For me I think I found the FUEL that my GSA SER needs really to be the “Ferrari” :-). Having always PAID engines and lists I thought my proxies, emails and whole setup was wrong to get that low verification, and was trying to change and order again and again from many different companies… what a loss of money! BUT NOW I KNOW!  The money is in this great linklist and for me now no linklist or engines there except PSR engines and linklists…

Badly I wasted a lot a lot of money here and there for lists and engines from different sellers but at least now I am on “the RIGHT” path and I really can say GSA SER + mashafeeq = money for any seo and IM agent/expert!!

am so happy with ur your kind words. thanks
This discussion has been closed.