Skip to content

tier 2 links

hello,
can i use for tier 2 links  exported for majestic?
thanx
Tagged:

Comments

• where i can find tier 2 links?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    scrape them or buy lists or simply use the tier 1 targets and daisy chain them.
  • if i use real link?
  • iyezine said:
    if i use real link?
    what u meant by real link?
  • link from a friend blog
  • they are link from very clean sites with High Page rank and Domain rank
    u can check other people reviews if u want
  • edited January 2019
    iyezine said:
    link from a friend blog
    GSA SER can post to some blogs, but not all. (They need to be based on a certain list of engines and follow certain standards)
    So if your friend has a blog, you can import the URL (right-click on a project and select "Import Target URLs").  But you can't be sure that GSA SER can post to it. Try and you will see.

You can of course not only import 1 URL but a whole list from a text file. That text file could be exported from Majestic, too, of course.

• I already have a link on my friends, i can use it for tier2?
  • iyezine said:

I already have a link on my friends, i can use it for tier2?
    Yes. (if I understand you correctly, you probably should use more words, your posts are really hard to understand sometimes)

If you already have links to your page, you have two possibilities to use them:
    1) if you build a Tier 1 with GSA:
    - put all the URLs of pages that already have a link to your site in a text file:
    - edit the Tier 1 project, go to the "External APIs" tab and select "Import verified URLs from external file"
    - then create a Tier 2 (for instance by right-clicking the project and selecting "Modify Project" > "Duplicate" > "Add a Tier project"

2) if you don't build a Tier 1 with GSA, i.e. you immediately start with Tier 2:
    - Edit that Tier 2 project. On the "Data" tab, click the "Edit" button next to URL, select "Edit All" and write down your existing URLs (or of course import them from file or clipboard)
  • sorry for my english :(

2) if you don't build a Tier 1 with GSA, i.e. you immediately start with Tier 2:

yeah we're online since 4 years and we have natural link, my question can i use it for my tier2?

thnx for the collaboration

• Sure, as I described. 
  • no spam yo my money site?
  • No, if you don't fill in your money site as as one of the URLs, only your existing backlinks, you'll build a clean Tier2, GSA will not build links to your money site