Skip to content

★★★ GSA Ser PSR Engines ★★★ +6500 New Engine for GSA Ser, High PA\DA ★★★

12346»

Comments

• I put on the whole team working on article submitters today.

Deleted all dead , bad, slow working engines
    added lot of new engines
    100% success rates on very high quality page/domain rank engines

next we will be working on social engines 
  • edited January 2019
    When ever we release huge updates please go to gsa ser installation folder and delete the engine folder then install gsa ser again using last update , the newer the gsa ser the better cuz sven is working his best to fix all problems and make gsa ser even faster and smoother . The. Copy the newest versions of engines and paste them in the gsa ser engine folder Only if we release and delete large number of engines u would be required to do this step.
  • PSR Lite Engines Switched Weekly
  • New Update:
    Social Engine Reworked
    removed : bad engines, spammed engines, low rank engines, dead engines
    added : +100 new engine ( high quality + very high PA\DA)
  • Hi, I bought The PSR engines and the PSR linklist few days ago from mashafeeq and here my honest review. Usually I don’t post reviews as I believe one need to get hands on the product and see himself, but I was really VERY happy and satisfied from this purchase and first time I know I got really good thing.

I ‘am myself in SEO and IM fields for many years now with ups and downs especially after every Google policy update, I rely a lot on my GSA SER but until now having all the paid lists in hand I only used it for tier2 and 3 because the truth to be said you need good websites to link directly to you money site and those link lists are full of junk websites even if they are contextual.

First, I was not sure mashafeeq has that great products he says, but as usual I opt to get it and see, and I was really astonished by his quality of support!! He was nearly always on skype ready to answer any question and help. He even spent 3h through TeamV setting up my things and sync. He teaches me new things about the Backlink chain and showed me how to really set the whole project with many details never seen anywhere. He even gave me handsome tips and that made me money right away!

Secondly, I really never ever seen my GSA SER as real beast as it is now!! His engines and the PSR linklists is a must! For me I think I found the FUEL that my GSA SER needs really to be the “Ferrari” :-). Having always PAID engines and lists I thought my proxies, emails and whole setup was wrong to get that low verification, and was trying to change and order again and again from many different companies… what a loss of money! BUT NOW I KNOW! The money is in this great linklist and for me now no linklist or engines there except PSR engines and linklists… Badly I wasted a lot a lot of money here and there for lists and engines from different sellers but at least now I am on “the RIGHT” path and I really can say GSA SER + mashafeeq = money for any seo and IM agent/expert!!

Iojik.
    Thanked by 1Mashafeeqi
  • 3arabax said:
    Hi, I bought The PSR engines and the PSR linklist few days ago from mashafeeq and here my honest review. Usually I don’t post reviews as I believe one need to get hands on the product and see himself, but I was really VERY happy and satisfied from this purchase and first time I know I got really good thing.

I ‘am myself in SEO and IM fields for many years now with ups and downs especially after every Google policy update, I rely a lot on my GSA SER but until now having all the paid lists in hand I only used it for tier2 and 3 because the truth to be said you need good websites to link directly to you money site and those link lists are full of junk websites even if they are contextual.

First, I was not sure mashafeeq has that great products he says, but as usual I opt to get it and see, and I was really astonished by his quality of support!! He was nearly always on skype ready to answer any question and help. He even spent 3h through TeamV setting up my things and sync. He teaches me new things about the Backlink chain and showed me how to really set the whole project with many details never seen anywhere. He even gave me handsome tips and that made me money right away!

Secondly, I really never ever seen my GSA SER as real beast as it is now!! His engines and the PSR linklists is a must! For me I think I found the FUEL that my GSA SER needs really to be the “Ferrari” :-). Having always PAID engines and lists I thought my proxies, emails and whole setup was wrong to get that low verification, and was trying to change and order again and again from many different companies… what a loss of money! BUT NOW I KNOW! The money is in this great linklist and for me now no linklist or engines there except PSR engines and linklists… Badly I wasted a lot a lot of money here and there for lists and engines from different sellers but at least now I am on “the RIGHT” path and I really can say GSA SER + mashafeeq = money for any seo and IM agent/expert!!

Iojik.
    Am so happy that i ws able to help u, thank u for ur kind words
  • new 16 social network engine
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    how many gsa's can i add this to with a subscription?
  • steelbone said:
    how many gsa's can i add this to with a subscription?
    as much as u have but after providing the ips cuz disterbution to others is prohibited and will cause not only getting banned in psr engines but all gsa tools licences will get banned and sven might raise a sue.

but personnel vps's u can use even 10 and we will guide u and set up on all those if u need
  • Updates : clients may request specific engines to create and add to the service

please provide the url and we will create an engine for it and add it to the service asap
  • Announcement : Currently Working On Press Releases Engines 
  • New 4 Article Submitter
  • Can i have a coupon please?
  • am using his service, he is very friendly and his engine are amazing and all my site were ranking very good with his engines, what u say about him is totally wrong and u even put an affiliate link in the warning which is very funny that u say bad about someone and do such thing at the same time, this only means u are advertising for serengines while trying to ruin every competitors else reputation.
  • OK I had To Write Here My Experience With This PSR Engine List!  These are MOSTLY the same links as in other vendors lists. I use one other vendor and for the tier 1 links there were only a bit over 100 links different from the other vendors list. With those unique ones, there was also NOTHING Special about them. Also you do not need Special engines to post to any of these links. You can post using the regular GSA SER Pre Set engines.  Sp this is nothing more than just another list. Also when I told Masha that I was going the expose this He wrote me back in Skype Saying This:  "By the way I know ur money sites. If you try to be a little kid about us then say goodbye to your money sites"  So Masha Actually is threatening me with negative SEO!   THat tells you EVERYTHING about Him!

• Too funny, he was using a bought list on here ser list, and setting the engine as fixed. He threatened me as well. I called my credit card company and got all my money back. Not only is this guy retarded, he is mentally insane, like he got dropped on his head too many times.  Just call your credit card company and tell them you got scammed and didnt authorize the payments, close the card. This guy is stupid enough to keep charging your card and use it as  a scam elsewhere. Shut it down immediately. I played stupid with this guy to see how he would react. It was very easy to figure out. All you had to do was start your project and 4 minutes later and see how many urls were remaining. 

ALSO,  I have his money sites! If you need them, let me know! I spent 8hrs after i got one of his money sites and found a whole bunch more. 

IF YOU NEED HIS MONEY SITES, PM ME. 
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Sorry this happened to you guys. I was under the impression that he was making fully custom engines that weren't already included in SER. When it came to our attention that he was basically selling an SER list disguised as custom engines, we messaged him to send us a copy of the product. He refused to send it stating that we would just steal his engines and add them to SER. This is when we knew that there was something going on and decided it was best to ban him.

Sorry for anyone that got scammed by this guy and I hope that you can get your money back via your CC company or whatever payment method you used.

Also, thanks to @rad and @quinnmodel for coming forward. It looks like this guy is not only a scammer, but also a bad person in general if he's making threats of negative SEO to his customers websites ... unbelievable.
  • Looking very impressive! Any coupons please? I would like to give a try.