Skip to content

Postings on the same side

I dont allow postings on them same site in GSA Settings, but i get links on the same side - on the same day.

Any idea what i can do?
e

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Is it a tier project?
    What engine/type is that?
  • Hello Sven, it is a 3 Tier Project and the problem i have in Tier 1. I use the PSR Engines.
    could it be that one link is the article, the other the profile link?
    Thanked by 1bigo
  • "Try to always place an URL ... in ... comments" - that might cause your 2nd link.
  • @Sven, i have same problem with him. I choose allow post same site + Do not submit same article more than 1 times per site / domain but GSA SER post same article in a domain.

@kingbin please provide the full project backup to this.
  • Sven, good idea with different link engines like profile and article. now i have checked the links manually and the 2 verified links dont work:
    http://audiovisualacademy.com/wiki/index.php/Участник:IanHorst2792
    http://audiovisualacademy.com/wiki/index.php/Textildruck_Veredelung_Und_Finishing_Aus_Einer_Hand.

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited January 2019
    As Sven said, it could be creating different link types from the same domain.

Are you using multiple email accounts for each tier? Have you used the same list for a previous campaign? SER sometimes picks up external links that have already been created previously.
  • bigo said:
    I dont allow postings on them same site in GSA Settings, but i get links on the same side - on the same day.

Any idea what i can do?
    e

some engines post article, blog, profile, bookmark on the same domain to get the maximum benefit from each target

• I use many different emails

i have contact PSR Support and they have delete now the engine for audiovisualacademy. thank you for good support.
  • bigo said:
    I use many different emails

i have contact PSR Support and they have delete now the engine for audiovisualacademy. thank you for good support.
    The Server Adminstator of audiovisualacademy Stopped his site wiki and some functionality so we deleted the engine regarding his site

Thanked by 1bigo