Skip to content

Submitted Project is not Updating

Hi,

Hope you guys are doing well.

I am here to ask a question regarding GSA SER. Problem is, 151 URLs is submitted in which 3 were verified while submitting then I stopped GSA. After many days, only 3 verified URL is verifying not any updated status/URL isn't verifying yet.

Kindly let me know if this will verify automatically or I will need to do it manually?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry but this is not really much to work with. No project is actively running and so we have no logs on what is happening on verification and submission.
    Some more log lines would help or seeing settings of each project.
  • So, what should I do now?
    Sven said:
    [...]Some more log lines would help or seeing settings of each project.

• I am newbie and don't know how and where to get all file logs. I run this first time
    if you run the project for some time, you would simply right click on the log winfow->Copy All. Then go to pastebin.com and create a new post with that content and paste that URL here.

For screenshots you would simply press ctrl+print and paste that into mspaint via ctrl+v -> save file -> attach file here.
    the problem seems this:
    none of 1 required keywords found on site
    Is it really required that there should be a keyword present? Keep in mind that engines where you create a new page, the keyword would be present anyway and it woul dnot matter much if the page is not related so far.

What keywords is used here anyway?

Another problem seems to be the over usage of search engines. You seem to have enabled every search engine here? This is useless as the search engine should be related to the language your keywords are in. Best results are probably still those where you only choose "international" search engines.
  • I attached screenshot of my project data. kindly check this

Will it good if I created back-links through GSA SER on non English websites? Because I saw most of the tutorials teach that post only English language and English search engines.