Skip to content

Article uniqueness

Excuse me, I want to use the software to get a highly unique article. The following options, the same keyword, will be more unique.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Markov is probably the most unique one followed by Syntax Analysis.

Then the rest is pretty must the order in the list from uniqueness to best readable (Same Article).
  • thank you.
  • Hello,
    to work with the function "uniqueness to best readable" i start with wizzard, or is there a setup when i start with advanced?

I setup with "syntax analyse" to "good (almost unique)" and get this german results without "Spin syntax":

Unsere unternehmenseigene Dunklere bietet vielerlei Vorteile für Sie, Klabautermann Sie können die Verfluchung und Verwaltung Ihrer Tausendschöne ganz einfach online vornehmen. Zudem haben Sie jederzeit die Baueinheit Niedere Atomprozenten einzusehen und als PDF Ansinnen.

Other german tests from me:
    Bestes Ergebnis:
    Satz oder Absatzscraping/spinning. Alles andere läßt sich nicht lesen. Sobald der Spinner eingeschaltet ist wird das Ergebnis sehr unleserlich.

Sätze wild tauschen:
    Keyword: Eine Dienstleistung in einer City
    + 8 Artikel als Ergebnis mit 600+ Wörter
    + sehr gut lesbar
    + Absätze wurden autom. thematisch sortiert z.B. Infos über "Preise" sind in einem Absatz zusammengefasst. Dies hat mir sehr gut gefallen.

my question: what is the best way to get readable german spin content?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The problem is indeed the spin database for German content. It is simply taken from some kind of thesaurus unlike the one used for English content.

It might be to a surprise why this spin-db is not that good as Im a native German speaker but it is not that easy getting this data. For best results you should really create your own database with German spin content. The only thing that holds me back doing so is time.

There is also no good spinning service for German content which leaves you to only one option here: using the translation function to e.g. translate English articles generated by the software to German. That will get you highest readability + uniqueness.

When you leave the spinning disabled, you can also get good content but it might not make much sense in a longer read.