Skip to content

add language in demo

i use add language in demo version but it like dont work ! its ok ?

and can anybody tell me how i can use my own Spin-BD on articles ?

any video ?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what language are you missing and wanted to add?
    for the spin-db on your own, you have to save it to the folder lang_data\<code>\spin.sdb
  • edited October 2018
    Thanks Sven, i fixed it . This is magic tools :D
  • Now ,how i can extract articles from one website ? this is possible ?
    yes, in project options -> scraper -> custom -> you add your website.
  • Great ! i will buy this fast .thanks for this magic tools !
  • iwebseoiwebseo The Internets
    Trying to add the Indonesian language from here https://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/indonesian-thesaurus

Downloaded the file but when I import it nothing happens. Any advice, Sven?
    that file has a strange compression that the program can not extract. I have done that manually now and added support for it in next update.

Meanwhile rename that file to *.zip, unapack it and choose the th*.dat file to import.
    Thank you, Sven! I did import it but still, the language doesn't show in the drop-down menu nor in the SpinDB editor. Do I need to create the folder manually?
    I think I did it. Thank you!
    Yes, the spin-file has to be in the same folder as the other files to that language. In your case it would be

lang_data\id\spin.sdb

and that can be found in:

c:\user\<login>\appdata\roaming\gsa content generator\
  • Hi dears
    I add new language but i can not open spin.sdb for view structure of it and make my spin text,
    Please help me to know how can open .sdb file and how can make same extension.
    @Sven
    That sdb file can be edited using the SpinDB Tool from the main menu -> tools.

What language did you add that was not in?
  • Sven said:
    That sdb file can be edited using the SpinDB Tool from the main menu -> tools.

What language did you add that was not in?
    Hi Sven
    1- I want add Urdu language , i can add new language and that folder was created, but i cant view this language in SpinDB Tool.
    How can add this Language to show in list.

2- After add language, I need sample libreoffice Thesaurus (Thesaurus Structure) for create specific Thesaurus for Urdu language then import it.

Thanks @Sven
    The spin syntax for each language has to be created by you. You really need to create that completely on your own or at least import the data from some other source like an open-office thesaurus.

• Sven said:
    The spin syntax for each language has to be created by you. You really need to create that completely on your own or at least import the data from some other source like an open-office thesaurus.

Where can i find Urdu and Persian open-office thesaurus for import ?
    @Sven
  • Sven said:
    Thanks a lot @Sven
    I need this link, Great