Skip to content

Already successful

I'm posting to a newly scraped list with a URL that I've used before. I would expect to have a high number of already successful links to the pages. Does it check each link more than once to see if there's a link posted to it? If so, how can I limit it to only check a link once?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    there is a project option to limit such things and not submit to sites failed before. Already successful sites and submitted sites are not used unless you use scheduled posting option.
  • I have the retry to submit button unchecked. I see about 90% or more of the messages say already submitted. I think this has caused my LpM to drop significantly. Do you know if it's trying more than once to submit to these URLs? I've already submitted to them. But, it shouldn't be such a high number.
    keep in mind that an URL is usually checked against its domain in the history. Different URLs make no sense if they come from the same domain.
  • Seeing now I think that posting is fully complete. How can I make it shut off automatically once the list has completely gone through? It's just going through the URLs over and over again.
    well what list? did you import one or use site lists? If you use the site list feature, then it is not stopping at all as it expects other projects or tools adding urls to it that it might can submit to.

projects only stop on there own in case of misconfiguration (proxies all offline e.g.) or if you use options to stop/pause after a certain number of submits/verifies.
  • I'm using a list that I scraped. I would like it to run through all the URLs once and then stop once it has completed that.
    you need to do that manually then
  • Do you mean that I manually stop it when I see it with a high rate of already successful? There is no setting to just stop after all the URLs have been ran through once?
    you would see in log that nothing is happening, else you might have turned on other sources like search engines or site lists.
  • Just so I understand what you mean. After it's done submitting to all of the links... There will be no more messages in the message field? It will completely stop?
    it will show warnings about not being able to submit due to the lack of targets + it will still do verification.