Skip to content

GSA PI having issues ?

@Sven

Hope you guys doing great 

lately i am having issues with GSA PI

I tried to reinstall and still i am experiencing it.

When i run GSA PI it's having issue. (i will explain it in a gif )

When this happens it doesn't hear any command like stop / pause

Even this happens it works fine. But it display sucks. Also didn't see any updates (engine updates ) lately . 

I hope you will update this great tool.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    this issue is known and a side effect from the recent ddos attack. It should be fine on restart and if not then, then by next update.
  • @Sven its not getting fixed on restart or reinstall . Waiting for the update. Thanks
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @AsimNawaz- The problem seems to be fixed on my end. You're still having the flashing projects and threads change automatically?
  • @s4nt0s
    yes same here still. Let me know how to fix it please?
  • s4nt0s 

With the update will we get engine updates as well :) ? Seems PI missing what GSA SER can :( 

Cheers

@AsimNawaz- Please download version 1.94 from here and let me know. We pushed an update yesterday. https://www.gsa-online.de/en/product/platform_identifier/

@eiNa - This version only has the fix for recent DDoS issue, but engine update is coming shortly.

• s4nt0s @Sven

Thats glad. We know you guys are very busy with all projects and i really love your company.     

Is there anyway i can update engines from GSA SER to GSA PI. Then i don't want to wait for engine updates

Great job guys
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can simply copy all the ini files over to the PI installation folder.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited October 2018
    s4nt0s 

I am also experiencing the issues as shown in the initial post in this thread.

GSA PI is really unstable lately and i cant complete a single project without issues, 
    Most of the times it only particle complete the identification process then marks it as FINISH.

I have downloaded and reinstalled but still same thing.

Currently on version 1.96---> Hope you guys can find a fix for this soonest.
    @royalmice - The issue shown in the first post is due to the licensing error. If your projects are flashing like this and thread count is changing then its definitely that issue.

The 1.96 versions hould have fixed the issue. It fixed it on my server and home PC and some other users mentioned it was fixed.

I'll PM you another license to try.
  • s4nt0s

Hi S4nt0s 

Since we don't get engine updates lately like Sven said i put all GSA SER INIs to GSA PI. So now it should work fine and engines are up to dates exactly as gsa ser .

Cause i see many targets loosing which can nicely identified with GSA SER but where GSA PI fails.

Just wanted to confirm.

@eiNa - Can you PM me some examples to run through on my end?
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited October 2018
    @s4nt0s   I think what @eiNa is saying is that he  copies  the .ini files from C:\Program Files (x86)\GSA Search Engine Ranker\Engines  and then  paste and replace then into C:\Program Files\GSA Platform Identifier\engines

@eiNa I do that as well,  along with some custom engines and seems to work fine

@s4nt0s

Thank you for the help via PM
    The problem seems to be resolved on my end.

Did a complete uninstall, including deleting the appdata folder for GSA {I and also the GSA PI folder in Program Files.
    New install and used the new licence key 

Loaded a bunch of projects and running fine after 8 hours. Will reconfirm  after running it overnight, but looks fixed ( touch wood )
    @royalmice - Great to hear, thanks for reporting back.
  • I still have the same issue as on screenshot
    @useruser1- I'll PM you a new license since that seems to have fixed it for some others.